Disclaimer / Info

I do not own Game of Thrones, nor do I own exclusive rights to any gifs/pictures/direct quotes/ect. that will be used in this story. This is a work of fanfiction and is solely for entertainment purposes, and no profit is to be made on this story.

That being said, this story is an original work with elements from both the book universe and the tv universe, and I would appreciate it if there was no illegal reproduction of this story on other websites or accounts. The only other place to find this story would be my profile on fanfiction.net under the name "Jane Doe", any and all other publications of this work are prohibited and I would greatly appreciate it if someone would report it, if seen, because it has happened to me in the past. (If you couldn't tell from this blurb it still greatly agitates me).

This story took a lot of research, prep, hours binging GOT, and an unhealthy obsession for moody anti-heroes to occur, so enjoy and comment if there are inaccuracies. 

Also, just a note, there are fictitious characters that do not exist in the original world within this story that may cause a change to the outcome of fate of some characters. I don't want to spoil anything but some may live and some may die, for the game does change when you add extra players. 

Also, this story does start prior to the pilot and will have romance before the actual events of GoT, simply because this story - while it is intended to be a romance-  will have more personal character development than just "girl loves jon snow and follows him around the world". Like Jon Snow going to the wall is a HUGE part of GoT, so I can say that it WILL happen. So, for that reason, there will be some points of romantic null - between Jon and Adira, at least- so if you're simply looking for a story with OC/Jon interaction and not an immersive OC GoT story, this might not be for you. Either way, there will be lots of romance, history, magic, and war so enjoy!