Council of Elrond

Your POV:
"Strangers from distant lands, friends of old, you've been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor.  Middle Earth stands upon the brink of destruction, none can escape it.  You will unite, or you will fall.  Each race is bound to this fate, this one doom."  Elrond, my ada, glanced at Frodo Baggins, the only hobbit in the meeting.  "Bring forth the ring, Frodo."

Frodo then stood up, walked over, and placed the ring on a circular wooden stand.  We all sat there for a moment, staring at the ring until a man from Gondor whispered "So it is true, in a dream, I saw the eastern sky grow dark, but in the west, a pale light lingered, a voice was crying.  Your doom is near at hand, ísildur's bane is found."  He stood up, walked over to the ring and reached to take the ring when Gandalf the Grey boomed out "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimbatul."  (One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.) At the same time, ada also said "Boromir no!" The darkness seemed to grow, and the man who just spoke recoiled, back into his seat.  You saw your ada massaging his head and was about to go and help him when suddenly you felt a headache yourself. 

"Never before has any voice utter the word of that tongue here in Imladris."  Your ada said.  You have never seen him this angry before, other than the time you and Arwen got into a big fight resolving in injuries. 

"I do not ask your pardon, Master Elrond," Gandalf said.  You held back a laugh.  Typical Gandalf.  You knew him from when I was an elfling, for he would always come here and have meetings with ada. "The ring is altogether evil." With that, he turned back to his seat and sat down.  The man from Gondor stood up again and spoke " It is a gift, a gift to the foes of Mordor.  Why not use this ring?"  By now, your anger has reached a very high level, as he proved that he wasn't smart enough.  Doesn't he understand?  "Long has my father, the steward of Gondor, kept the forces of Mordor at bay, by the blood of our people is your lands kept safe!  Give Gondor the weapon of the enemy, let us use it against him!"

"You cannot wield it! None of us can!" Another man spoke up, and you gasped as you realised who it was.  Ada's adopted son, Aragorn, son of Arathorn, an heir to the throne of Gondor.  You recognised him from the meetings that your ada and some other important people held.  You gave a tiny wave, and he returned one back before continuing. "The one ring answers to Sauron alone, it has no other master."

The man from Gondor turned around and said: "and what would a ranger know of this matter?"  Right, that's it. "This is no mere ranger, he is Aragorn, son of Arathorn, you owe him your allegiance."  I burst out, standing.  Surprisingly, I wasn't the only one.  Another elf, though I can tell that he doesn't live in Rivendell.  We stared at each other for a while, before we both sat down. 

"Aragorn.  This is ísildurs heir?"  you cannot believe it.  His tone was unbelievable.  Filled with sarcasm and disrespect.  you wanted to punch him right now and then, but for once, you held your temper and glared at him.  While you were trying not to hit him, the elf started speaking again. "An heir to the throne of Gondor."

"Havo dad, Legolas," Aragon said.  Ah, so his name is Legolas- wait. Legolas?  He's the son of King Thranduil.  A prince. 
A rude sentence from Boromir snapped me out of my thoughts. "Gondor has no king.  Gondor needs no king." He glared at Aragorn for a second, before returning back to his seat.  They stared at each other for a while, until Gandalf spoke up: " Aragorn is right, we cannot use the ring."

Ada stood up again and said, "You have only one choice, the ring must be destroyed."

A rougher voice this time growled, "Well what are we waiting for?"  The dwarf then picked up his axe and slammed it against the ring.  His axe broke into a million tiny pieces, yet the ring still remained untouched.