Leaving Rivendell

"Goodbye, ada," You whispered.  "I'll miss you."  

"I'll miss you too, Y/N." He whispered to me, his voice full of unshed tears.  "I wish you luck." He smiles down at me and raises his voice: "Nai tiruvantel ar varyuvantel i Valar tielyanna nu vilya."(May the Valar protect you on your path under the sky.) 

We then set off, and you heard Frodo urgently whisper to Gandalf: "Mordor, Gandalf, is it left or right?"

Gandalf then replied with a "Yes," and Frodo walked left.  

The Journey to the Gap of Rohan was long and uneventful.  Finally, we found a place that offered just a little bit of shelter.  You sat down on a rock and watched Boromir teach Pippin and Merry how to fight with a sword.  Soon, Aragorn came and sat next to me, giving the hobbits useful tips like "Move your feet."  You saw Frodo and Sam laughing at Pippin and Merry out of the corner of your eyes 

"If anyone was asking for my opinion, which I note they're not, I'd say we're taking the long way round!"  Gimli said while stomping on rocks.  Gandalf stopped smoking on his pipe and looked at Gimli.  Gimli continued, now mainly talking to Gandalf: "Gandalf, we could pass through the mines of Moria.  My cousin Balin will give us a royal welcome!" He smiled and stared at Gandalf expectantly.

"No, Gimli. I would not take the road to Moria unless I had no other choice." Gandalf said gravely and returned to his smoking.

"ARGH!" Pippin shouted.  He clutched his hand in pain as a bit of blood dripped out of it.  "My hand!" 

"Sorry, sorry!" Boromir shouted, but Pippin merely kicked him in the shins. 

"Get him!" One of the hobbits shouted you couldn't tell which one.  Merry swiped his sword at Boromir, and Boromir fell down.  Pippin and Merry then tackled him to the ground and started tickling him.  All through all of this, Aragorn was sitting there, laughing.  Finally, he stood up and said with a smile on his face: "Little men, that's enough!"   He grabbed the two hobbits, and they stared at each other for a second until Merry and Pipping flipped him, and Aragorn, the oh-so-mighty king of Gondor lay on his back, breathless, defeated by just two hobbits.  You smiled to yourself.  you walked over to Aragorn and helped him up.  When you did, you noticed something like a black cloud.  It was moving fast, against the wind.

"What is that?" Sam asked, confirming that it wasn't just your imagination.

"Nothing, It's just a whiff of cloud." Said Gimli, who obviously doesn't care.

"It's moving fast," Boromir stood up and he had a tight hold around the two hobbits, "Against the wind!"

"Crebain from Dunland!" Legolas shouted.

"Hide!" Aragorn shouted, grabbing stuff.  Sam grabbed his pack and poured water over the fire.  You quickly ran, grabbing stuff as you went, but ended up tripping over something.  Suddenly, you felt a hand grab you from behind the rocks.  Boromir.  

"Thanks," You muttered.  After a while, they left, and you slowly moved out.  You saw Legolas scowl at Boromir, but you didn't know why.  

"Spies of Saruman," Gandalf said while climbing out of the rocks from where he was hiding. "The passage south is being watched.  We must take the path of Caradhras!"

A/N- 
so what do you guys think so far?  Pls, comment some suggestions.  Also, I know it seems like nothing is changing, but this is going slow, and in the later chapters it is going to get more interesting.
Thanks-
Everythinginmiddleearth