Chapter 3~

It was half past 12 when we arrived at the island. Jinbei just fell on the floor from exestuation. The other person stood there, orange hat covering their eyes and a shit eating grin spread across their face. Bruise littering his body as his crew was behind him.

" Took you long enough."

~~~~~ 

The guy was shirtless with, what everyone supposed, to be his name on his left bicep but with the S crossed out. He wore black boots, black knee-length shorts with an eyelet-studded orange belt, and a blue pouch belted around his left leg. He also wore a short second belt with a large red "A" on the silver buckle over his right hip, but left it unfastened and threaded the free end along the back of his shorts. A dagger in a green sheath hung at his left hip. The guy or 'Ace' had blood already lingering his body, yet he still wants to fight Pops, or better yet, Edward Newgate. 

" You know, I kinda fell bad for him." (Y/n) said out loud, voicing their opinion. They stood next to Marco as well as all the commanders that were present. Leaving a big gap for Pops. 

" Garararararara!" Laughter was heard as a big man that stood at 666cm (21'10") with a big white moustache came into view. He wore a black bandanna around his head and adorned himself with a white captain's coat, which hung loosely from his broad shoulders and wore light, loose pants tucked inside his large black boots, and a dark pirate sash around his waist. He carried a bisento. The weapon's size is massive, fitting that of its owner, with a striped pole ending in a spherical pommel, and a large, curved blade attached to the pole with a brass bolster, decorated with a relief of a sea snake, and langets protruding onto the blade itself. 

" Are you sure you want to fight me, brat ?" Pops asked with venom at the end of his sentence. 

" That's the whole reason I fought for 5 days." He said swaying slightly. 

" Gararararararara! In that condition, consider your self lucky to be standing." Pops said, trying to find a way out of fighting. 

" No, I wont be satisfied knowing Edward Newgate was in front of me and I, didn't get to fight him." 

" So be it, brat." Pops to a step forward, realising a bit of Haoshoku (Emperors) Haki to see how weak he is but that was no use. He stood his ground. Determination lacing its self into his face as Pops walkes to the edge of the ship. White beard himself had a grin carved into his face. 

Pops attacks 'Ace' with his paramecia devil fruit, splitting the ground in two below 'Ace'. Using his logia devil fruit, Ace attacked white beard. 

" Hiken!" Ace shouted. 

'Ace' turns his fist into flames and launches it as a column of fire at his target. Pops, however, was unfazed and cracked the fire, acting as if it was a shield. Once the fire cleared 'Ace' saw he made no damage on the old man where as he was starting to feel the pain from the previous battle, but this didn't stop him. The attacks continued until night time. White beard only attacked once in the entire fight where as 'Ace' tried to attack him multiple times but all came useless. 

Finally after what seemed like a decade to all the pirates, 'Ace' collapsed face first. With little energy he had left, he turned around so his back laid across the burnt ground. 

 " It'd be a shame if you died here, kid. If you still want to wreak havoc on this sea, bear my name on your back and go wild as much as you like! Become my son!" Pops shouted. 

" ... " He didn't get a chance to respond as he past out. 

(Y/n) walked out of the ship and walked towards Pops, avoiding the burning grass. 

" Pops do you want him on the ship as well as his crew?" They asked. 

" Boys got potential, but he looks like someone. I say put him and his crew on the ship. How's Jinbei?" 

" Marco already treated his wounds. Do you want him to treat his as well?" 

" Yea, brat need's it." Pops replied to (Y/n)'s question, walking back to the ship. 

(Y/n) looked at spade pirates. Then looked at their captain. Walking towards 'Ace' they kicked him. His crew looked at the (E/c) eyed person in shock. (Y/n) continued in this act, yet no one moved. Clicking their tongue in annoyance, they confronted the crew. 

" What crew doesn't protect their captain?" (Y/n) questioned rhetorically. 

Throwing 'Ace' on their shoulder, they walked off, not before telling the crew to get their asses on the ship. 

Once on the ship, (Y/n), made their way to where Marco was, handing him the man. Following Marco, (Y/n) made their way to a seat with a book that they were reading in their hands. 

' I have two rules: 

First, I'm never wrong. Second, If I'm wrong... back to the first rule.' 

' Wait... dose that mean he's never wrong?' (Y/n) though as they read the book. 

~ Time skip ~ 

As (Y/n) finished the chapter, they heard a noise, followed by sheets rustling. Sighing, they marked their chapter and looked at, the now awake man. 

" Hello." (Y/n) said in a monotone voice. 

" Hi... Who the hell are you and where am I?" 'Ace' asked. 

" I'm (Y/n) and your on the Moby Dick." (Y/n) said with a ghost smile lingering on their face. 

" The Moby Dick? Wait, you don't mean White beards ship do you?!" Ace shouted. 

" No, I meant the red hair pirates." (Y/n) said sarcastically.

" Oh... Really." He said, oblivious to the sarcasm.

" No." They said chuckling under their breath. 

Shock laced into 'Ace's' face. 

" What's your name?" They questioned. 

" Portgas D. Ace." 

" So your name's Ace. Hu, I was right." They mumbled at the end of the sentence. 

~~~~~~~

Word count: 1023

Hello. So I did not make up white beard's height. I laughed my ass of, I didn't know if it was deliberate or a coincidence. Also I added Death Note in here 'cuz I wanted a quote but I forgot all the books I read in year 7/8 so, manga/Anime quotes it was. I couldn't exactly remember how the fight went down so I made stuff up. 

Have a fun life and don't kill someone~