White day special~

!!! DEPRESSION AND SCUICIDE IS IN THIS STORY!!! DON'T READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE ABOUT THIS SUBJECT!!! 

A.U.

White day. Never heard of it? Well let me enlighten you. White day is a day where a male will express their love. Valentines day is usually females and girls tend to give their love. So it's reversed.

Ace P.O.V: 

'Crap, crap, crap, carpedy crap crap.' I thought as I looked at my calendar. 

13 March 20XX

" Grate. I need a present. But what do they like again? Chocolate, flowers, teddy bear? Nah, it's all to basic. I need something that shows them that I love them. And I'm talking to my self. Grate." I said as I walked around aimlessly, looking for my keys. 

" Hey Ace. You alright?" Sabo asked as he came into the front room. 

" Not now Sabo. Sabo... Sabo... That's it Sabo, your a genies!!!"

" By you saying my name and walking around in a circle?" 

" No!" I said really happy but continued ," You ae going to give Koala something for white day, right!?" 

" Ye- No- I MEAN- I don't know." He said as he slid down onto the marron couch. 

" Well your no help. I was going to ask if you know what present I can give to (Y/n), but obviously, you cant help." I said as I walked out of the house. I walked to town seeing people walking hand in hand with the person they love.

" CRAP!" I shouted in a fit of rage, that earned me looks of ongoing civilians. Putting my hands in my brown hair, I pulled on them, ever so slightly. 

" Can I Just ask them? No, no. They will know I've got them something... Didn't they say that they found a new anime they like? What was it called? Like Dorororor? No to long. Dararara? No not right. Dororo? Lets go with that." 

Grabbing my phone I went onto Amazon and searched 'Dororo' and I was right. 

I got a few ideas on what to get (Y/n).