hotel rooms and truths

Tristan was sorting the room for him Connor and me. Connor and I was sat in the lobby. I sat awkwardly playing with my bracelets, when Connor spoke “Laura I know you probably don't trust us but you can, please tell me what's the deal with that guy I mean he's followed you here I saw him in McDonalds watching you.” He said looking in my eyes it was like he was searching for answers “why don't you just call the police, when we left he left he’s sat in the car park Laura you need to do something” he was pleading worry filled his face it broke me no one has ever cared for me and he seems like he does. “He’s here” I tensed up tears rolling down my face Connor moved next to me and put his arm on my. Which I was relieved he did it sort of relaxed me, made me feel slightly safe. “Laura please we won't let anything happen to you, you don’t need to be embarrassed if that what it is, but Please tell us what's going on” Tristan walked over sitting down next to me. He noticed I was crying and put a reassuring arm around me. We all got up walking to our room tritians carrying my bag and Connor carrying there resale they pulled out of there boot. Once we had got to the room I sat down on the bed in the middle claiming it, Connor choose the one on the left leaving Tristan with the one on the right. It had been silent all the way to the room.

About an hour later we were all just lying in the beds watching a movie; it had been silent pretty much all the time with the odd comments from Connor about the film as he said it was his favourite film. I decided I had to tell someone. “I can't do this anymore, I can't. I don't feel safe. This is the safest I felt in a long time, and even now I don't feel safe. I don't want to go live with my auntie, but I don't I'm going to end up dead, and I can't deal with this Anymore. He’s my ex he hates me nearly as much as my dad does. He wants me dead he's been making my life a living hell for so long. He use to force me to do things that's why he's following me to make sure he can get his weekly gift.” I blurted out in between tears they both looked at me shocked, but I knew they had heard every word. I could tell they didn't know what to say, but it felt a relief to get it off my chest. “I'm sorry” Tristan said stuttering. “Its fine” I said with a half-hearted smile. Well don't worry Laura me and Tristan are here now we will make sure your safe, happy and having a good time” he said lightening the mood. I hadn’t told them much about what had gone on in my life but it was enough for now, it made me relax a bit knowing I had someone even if they weren’t brilliant at knowing what to say. They were my friends my first ever friends and that made me happy. We all fell asleep a while later just watching and enjoying the film.

A while later I woke up screaming, I had a nightmare it wasn’t a nightmare it was more like re living what I have already been through but I woke up with tears streaming down my face. I looked around hoping I hadn’t woken Connor or Tristan up, I looked at Connor then to Tristian as I looked to Tristian he was turning round in the covers looking up to me then sitting up. “You alright?” I nodded slightly still out of breath with tears rolling down my face. After a long pause Tristian got up and sat next to me. “sorry I woke you up” “its fine Laura don’t worry about it do you want to talk about it” he questioned I nodded slightly “it was just a nightmare about my dad he use to hit me all the time and one time I dared to fight back and he locked me in my room for days beating the shit out of me constantly it haunts me every day I haven’t had a night wear I don’t have the dreams about it I normally don’t sleep after it” sighing Tristan laid down next to me putting a shoulder around me as I went to lay down to hugging me he fell back sleep and eventually I did to

When I woke up the next morning Tristan was still lying with me I smiled at the thought of how caring he was, I looked round to Connor who looked confused looking at us but didn’t say a word, after that we got ready and went down to McDonalds to have a breakfast. I didn’t want to eat anything but Tristan insisted that I should so he ordered my something as we sat down Tristan and Connor sat down stuffing the food down like they have never eaten before. I had a hash brown I managed to eat that but was not able to eat anymore it was all to filling so Connor ate the rest of mine. After every one was done Tristan asked me if I wanted to go my aunties now. I nodded silently getting up and picking all my stuff up and walking to the car we sat in silence for most off the ride.