Chapter 5 -- Hanna (edited)

Every Nerd's Dream Come True

          I woke up unhappy because someone was pushing me trying to wake me up.

         "No."  I groaned groggily and reached around in search for my covers. When I couldn't find them I grumbled sleepily, mumbling a few things that Grace would totally scold me for saying. When the person shaking me refused to stop, I opened my eyes. What I saw though, was defiantly not a person.

        "Woah!" I exclaimed scrambling back and standing up. Then, from a safe distance, a examined the creature in front of me. The animal was light green with dark moss growing on its back and down its tail and covering the back of its wings. The flaps of the wings were light green, it had vines sprouting from its head and there were even more vines winding up its tail and legs. It also had what appeared to be Japanese kanji on the back of its neck, though I didn't know what it said, and these crystal blue eyes that mirrored mine.

        "Wait a second..." As the gears started turning I realized what this creature was. I let out a piercing scream of joy and started jumping around. "I found a dragon! OM GOODNESS!!!"

        I then abruptly stopped what I was doing and whipped my head around to face my new discovery.

        "You remind me of Bulbasaur, all leafy and plant-like," I said crouching done and petting the dragon. "You need a name... Hmmm... let's think...Oh! I got it!" I said jumping up, pick the dragon up in the process. "I'll call you Koa!"

        Suddenly I heard someone shouting my name and Grace and another dragon burst through the trees.

        "There you are! I've been looking for you!" She exclaimed in relief. Then she stopped and we both stared at each other for a moment. "Nice dragon," I remarked as if this was a totally normal situation.

        "I was about to say the same thing to you." She responded awestruck as she looked at Koa, who was now wandering over to the blue dragon that was following behind Grace.

        "This is weird." We both said in unison and both the dragons squawked in agreement.

        "We should go find someone who can help," Grace said, still examining the dragon, who were now circling around each other, intrigued.

        "Carson?" I suggested.

        "Carson." She said in agreement. 

A/N:  Hello my little gremlins!  It is I, the Gremlin Queen! Leave a comment if you liked it, and if you thought it was awful leave a comment as well.  I'll take any feedback I can get😂

So I didn't end up editing this one as much, just a few plot devices that I got rid of cause they were dumb and it made it seem like a 90's magical girl anime.  Real cringy stuff.