Chapter 3

Crystal

I woke up, and adjusted my eyes to the light from the window. I heard noises downstairs.

I went to the bathroom and got a new toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I bathed and did the rest of my hygiene.

I went to get one of his t-shirts but I seen some clothes layed out for me on the bed and smiled widely.

I got dressed ,put some lotion on me and did some makeup (lmao don't ask where I got it from)

I walked downstairs but didn't say anything. I overheard him talking to his friends about me, so I stopped on the starircase and smiled after he said I was fine but immediately frowned when he said I'm 'damaged goods' because my father rape me. They all laughed like I was some joke.

How could he do this to me ? I didn't tell him so that he could tell other people. I told him cause i trusted him.

Stupid , I thought. It was the only thing I could've think about as a tear slid down my eye. How come I was so stupid to thing "Draco" out of all people would genuinely care for me.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my heels from last night. I couldn't get my clothes cause they were still in the dryer but I was past them and on my way to the door Draco said out of breath" CRYSTAL WAIT! Wait wait wait!"

"Leave me alone" I said as a few tears fell down my eye, I snatched my hand out of his and walked to the bus stop and waited for my Uber to drop me to jayda's mom house.

Jayda

I seen my bestfriend walk in the house with a smile on her face, but I know MY bestfriend. I can tell when she's sad.

"C'mere" I said

I grabbed and hand and lead the way to my room "what the fuck happened?" I asked, while eyeing her

"H-he told his friends about my dad raping me and make a joke out of me" she said below a whisper

Now I was outrageous. I walked out of the room and went in my bathroom under the dresser , I got my gun, a key , baseball bat and a knife. Let's see who he fuckin w now.

I walked back out and she looked shocked "NO not again PLEASE not again!" She said

"Why tf you protecting him after allat shit he said to you, idc I'm going with or without you" I said

"Okay okay I'm coming, let's hope he don't kill us . He's a drug lord"

Crystal

I drank 2 shots and had a blunt to keep me calm. When I was done we were on our way.

I have her directions while we listen to karma by queen. Bitch I was singing my heart out .  Soon it changed to tighten up by city girls

"Bitch don't make me put my wig in a rubber band, slap a bitch up with the fuck shit. Y'all hoes better tighten up!" We screamed in unison.

"IMMA FUCK THAT NIGGA SHIT UP" I screamed and she looked at she and said "that's the spirit sis!"

We pulled up and seen his car in the driveway

"Keys" I said

"Gladly" she said

I wrote "don't ever EVER fuck with me- crystal"

She bust out laughing "wtf is that next to your name

I have her a blank stare. "It's suppose to be a heart" I said , and then I bust out laughing making her laugh.  We got in the car and pulled off

Draco

I just came from the trap on my way home when trey called and said somebody keyed my car.

Trey is my right hand , I fw him heavy. He is one of the few niggas I trust. He was there when I was talking about Crystal...

"CRYSTAL, FUCKK.. I'm on my way" I said in agitation

Once I pulled up in my drive way I screamed in anger "what the fuck man !"

I examined it and walked around until I seen dont ever EVER fuck with me- crystal • 

What the fuck that little thing supposed to be ? It's like she was watching me cuss as soon as I asked that I seen a message from her pop up

SoonToBe🤫
And that's supposed to be a heart at the end nigga 🖕🏽 !

     Fuckboyjayceon🤮🚮

BRUH WHAT THE FUCK IMMA KILL YO ASS !

Who the fuck this bitch thing she is bruh ?!

"Ayo trey go to the trap and look at the location of that iPhone"

"Aight nigga, one"

I didn't say nothing cause of the anger in me, I huffed and started pacing around

"37 nw 73 st"

I got in my car and sped to that address, I don't know who the fuck she think she is but imma show her why they call me Draco. I looked back  to see if my Draco was in the back and it most certainly was.