Chapter 12

Three months later ( crystal)

"I know that wasn't an ordinary dream. I FELT that my mom was here, that my blood was roaming this earth. Its a connection that I just can't explain, I just know she's alive. This whole time, everyone thought she was dead. done. faneto. I was so positive that my sperm donor shot her and killed her on sight, is it even possible to survive that? Even if it is, why would you just leave your children for dead like that, we loved you unconditionally...we didn't ask to have a fucked up life, we didn't ask for a crackhead daddy. We didn't ask to come to school and miss out on mommy/daddy daughter/son days or just days to just hang out with our parents. You were dead, to us anyway. Our sperm donor was alive but to me and Kayden, he was dead. We'd put ourselves under the category of orphans.. it hurts more to know you were alive and you didn't even try to save us from the fucked up childhood we had...I hate you." Is what I had written in my diary. Its been a long three months, the longest three months of my life actually. I'm anxious to see her, how she looks now, what name she's hiding under, to see if she still smells the same...to know why she left us. There will never be a reasonable reason to leave your children for dead, But still I want to hear it from her, I want her to see the pain I've went through just by looking in my eyes, I want her to know how much I hate her and that would never forgive her. The fact that she let us have a funeral and let us grieve her and her death says everything about who she is, she's selfish and I wish I've known before that I have very crappy wanna be parents...why me?

Jayda (crystal's best friend if you've forgotten)

"Crystal!" I yelled into the phone.

"What bitch? I'm not in the mood."

"Come to my house, you're gonna love the surprise I have for you. Just fucking come bitch. Idc if you don't brush ya teeth, bring ya ass down here ASAP."

"Alright bye bruh, I'm on my way."

"Black people and their shenanigans, always fucking lying. Bitch I was lying earlier too, you better brush that stank ass mouth. Mine is too right now, but this ain't about me." i said with sass in my voice.

She laughed and YES!!! My first goal of the day has been accomplished. I love this lil hoe with everything in me and I hate to see her down, I know she goes through it, I know that she's suffering with depression big time, and the shit with her momma been fucking with her head honestly. She barely takes showers, she could care less about her hygiene, she can't sleep, and when she sleeps, she sleeps her life away, she's always hungry, yet when sheets food, she can't eat more than half the plate. she doesn't cry, her body won't let her. She desperately tries to get herself to cry, to release all that anger and pain but she just can't and emotions are just bottling up. But listen to this, when she does cry, when her body gives her a beak and let her cry, she can't stop it. It goes on until she's just numb with no tears left to cry. She doesn't want to be bothered ever, she just wants to lay down and watch Netflix and feel bad for herself, but what kind of bestfriend would I be if I only let her see the bad side of this life? I'm making her get up, shes gonna have to learn that life is worth living..one way or the other.

Wait till you see what surprise I have in store for her...

crystal

I did my hygiene and showered and though it felt good to be clean considering I haven't really showered in a few days and i've just been stank and depressed. I decided to go with a chill fit, didn't feel like doing the most, I only going to Jayda's house. I decided on all gray since gray is just one sexy color like no other color has that dark, yet light, depressed yet sophisticated, dingy yet formal look. I loved that color because it just describes me. Its me.

*incoming call*

"Its crystal, yes I know. Hoe I'm turning the corner right now, damn can't never let a bitch drive I peace"

She laughed and said "bitch stfu, you and I both know you ain't leave that house lmfao bye"

I clicked the FaceTime button and put the camera down on the bathroom counter and did a 360 and the hoe was hyping me up like YES BITCH I LOVE YOU [an(author's note}: I love getting hype and hyped up!]

I grabbed my purse, hung up and got in my car(it was a gift for my birthday, I have yet to find out from who but I'd gotten it checked out and it was nothing wrong with it. Started blasting "no love by Sydney renae" oooooh that song just touches my soul.The songs shuffled and I was just vibin to some 90s music, ti fwea. So I pulled up in Jaydas' Grandma's driveway, got out adjust opened the door, fuck I look like ringing the bell or knocking, this like my second home, I knew nana wasn't here so I could cuss.

"AYO BITCH WHERE YOU AT"

I was walking and stopped at my tracks, the person I'd seen. I had no words and my mouth were wide open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

who do you think crystal had just seen?

I know its been a minute, but I'm back bitches. Y'all missed a real nigga? Well my book atleast?