Special in my eyes(LOKI)

Summary: Fate puts the reader on the same New York street corner as Thor and Loki, a reunion Loki can't help but be excited about

Word Count: 1729

Authors note: Some more fluff to pretend infinity war never happened

Smirking you took out your headphones, completely amused by the event unfolding before your eyes. You'd been out picking up the milk Steve had forgotten to when fate put you on the same street corner as Thor and Loki.

You noticed Loki's all black suit first, admiring how amazing he looked in it. As if being insanely attracted to the raven-haired prince wasn't hard enough, here he was looking like a fashion model.

Loki had his arms crossed over his chest, rolling his eyes as a small crowd of girls asked Thor for pictures. Unable to contain yourself you walked over to them both, knowing it would take them by surprise.

"I never normally do this kind of thing, I know everyone always says that, but Loki can we get a selfie?". For a moment he had thought you were just some random stranger, but as he recognized you he started to smirk.

Putting a smile on his face was no easy task, but you'd done it upon arrival. For effect, you took out your phone and looked at him doe-eyed. Loki scoffed, but he took your phone out of your hands.

"If you were any other Midgardian I would say no". To your surprise, Loki actually took a picture with you. You thought you'd faint as he even half smirked, the camera catching his excitement to see you again.

Thor grinned, "Lady (y/n) you must be special in my brother's eyes". Turning from you Loki glared at his brother, hoping he wouldn't give away Loki's feelings for you. Winking you teased, "He just wants to have photo evidence of his new shiny suit".

Shaking his head Loki tried to fight back a grin. Casually you added, "And of course I'm his favorite person on this planet, excluding you of course Thor". One of Thor's favorite things was watching you tease Loki, you were the only one Loki ever let do it.

Thor nodded his head, "Of course". You'd all only been reunited for less than a minute and already Thor felt his heart beaming with excitement. Thor had always considered you a close friend, possibly even family.

Loki turned to face you again, "It's good to see you're still such a tease after all these years". Pretending to be shocked you placed your hand over your heart, gasping in overdramatic disbelief.

"That means so much coming from the literal god of mischief...the biggest tease there is". Loki licked his lips in an attempt to hide his smirk, but for some reason when it came to you he just couldn't hide the way he felt.

Hearing your phone ring you picked it up, forced to ruin the moment. You rolled your eyes, "Buck, of course, I know to not just buy the healthy shit Steve loves. I'll get the chocolate milk Sam hates but we love, that way his ass can't drink it all".

As you heard Bucky laugh from the other line you started to laugh too. Before hanging up you added, "ALSO remind Steve he lost the bet so we're watching The Office tonight...WAIT ALSO don't-".

Bucky cut you off, "Don't steal my sweatshirt back, too late doll". Rolling your eyes you let out a sigh. Fighting him you said, "Buck you have 100 sweatshirts why can't you let me have that one? It's like a dress on me I love it".

Thor looked from you to his brother, noticing how suddenly sad Loki looked. When Bucky finally gave in you cheered, doing a little dance before hanging up the phone. You put your phone away, "Sorry for that...living with super soldiers gets complicated".