Surise Sunset

Hey guise another picture if Arabella up top :)

RECAP
I was hit by a car, how could I b alive? My body was in pain so much pain .. but now I just felt sore. what happened to me? I had so many questions my mind just kept shooting them all at once.

"Arabella look at me, calm down and look at me"

I opened my eyes and they darted from one spot of the darkness to another until they found those golden grey eyes.

Then one word came to mind

"Ethan" I breathed out.

I spoke his name as if my life depended on it. I looked at him through this darkness and tears spilled over my eyes. Emotions filled me. I couldn't stop myself, it was as if someone broke down an imaginary wall inside of me and all the locked away emotions stuffed behind it came flooding through .

I looked up at him slightly embarrassed but mostly confused. I didn't know what was going on, but one thing I knew for sure was his presence brought me safety.

Ethan just looked at me his arms placed at my sides with his palms resting on the floor. He was still squatted in the corner over me. His eyes hovered over my small shaking frame, watching my every move, seeing my every tear. He said nothing.

My tears ran dry after a few minutes. My butt felt numb so I made an effort to move. Before I could even twitch a muscle Ethan scooped his arms under me and lifted me up swiftly, all In one fluid motion.

My eyes widened and I took a deep breath. I wanted to cuddle closer into his chest but I held myself back from this beautiful stranger.

.. My savior ..

"You should rest now, your body has took a toll. You shouldn't push it any further than you already have."

His voice boomed.

He walked over to the bed and lay my body down slowly over the plush blankets. I must admit Ethan was Comfy but these blankets were a close second. My body welcomed the warmth. As I sunk into the covers a small moan left my lips.

I shot my eyes open.

What the fuck was wrong with me. I wasn't about to take an after school nap, I've just been hit. By. A. Fucking. Car. And now I was in some strange mans house moaning in his bed. I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on the issues at hand. While I was having an internal battle with my thoughts I heard a low but strong chuckle come from the bedside.

"It's okay little one you are safe here" He spoke strong and true. "Nothing can hurt you when you're with me.." He sounded like he wanted to say something more, but held back.

A quality we both share I suppose.

I turned my head and saw that he was now sitting in a chair that seemed all too small for his massive body. There was a dim light coming from the nightstand next to him. I cringed. It was a lamp.

A fucking lamp.

Nice going Arabella, why didn't I think to look for a lamp instead of crawling around on the floor aimlessly? This man probably thought I was insane, and with good reasoning too.