Chapter 1

"Monster!! Your a monster!!" My mother yelling at and then all of a sudden she ran upstairs and i heard her entering my bedroom.

I felt a sharp pain going through my heart knowing that my parents thought of me as a monster. Even though they weren't my true flesh and blood. It still pained.

My mother came running down with a bin bag full of what seemed to be my clothes and she placed the bag 50cm away from me not wanting to get near me, or touch me for that matter.

"Get out of my house and never show yourself again!!" She screamed at me.

I felt a tear slip down my burning cheeks as i felt a hole appearing in my chest. I felt so empty . Was this really happening?

I didn't ask for any of this.

"I..I.. It wasn't m..my fault. I..I couldn't, con-control it..." I managed to choke out through the big lump that was forming in my throat.

"I don't care, Your a monster, Leave if you cant control it then the next time you will kill us; Get out now" she screamed at me with fear written all over her voice.

I could feel the hole getting deeper and deeper in my chest. Emptier and emptier by every second.

I grabbed the bin bag with my shaky hand and walked towards the door, slowly turning the door knob and looking back at my mother, seeing that she was walking over towards me.

"Here take this and go stay where ever the hell you want" she said pushing a 100 dollars towards me.

I slowly gripped the money stuffing it into my pocket, and mouthed a 'thank you' because i no longer had a voice that i could find within to speak from all this pain inside that would constantly be growing bigger and bigger every second.

I stumbled out the door slowly, and hearing a loud 'BANG' from the door being shut with such violence.

I looked to my right, then left, thinking which way is the right way? Which way will lead me to happiness? And which one will lead me to sadness.

I chose to walk straight ahead.

Not taking a side , but walking through the middle of it.

************************

*******

Walking these dark roads alone isn't really fun nowadays, this is where were people get kidnapped and rapped.

My gut constantly tells me, someone is gonna come out that corner and drug me and kidnapped me, and who knows what else they could do to you.

My plan for now was to find an inexpressive motel and sleep there over night, and in the morning, travel to find my parents, to know. Who i am, and where i came from.

My name. is, Lorelei Bacia, and i am 16 years old.