Chapter 2

My plan for now was to find an unexpensive motel and sleep there over night, and in the morning, travel to find my parents, to know. Who i am, and where i came from.

My name. is, Lorelei Bacia, and i am 16 years old.

*****************************************

I managed to find a motel after what seemed like hours of walking, mainly because i felt a strange presence around me, like someone was watching me, and waiting for the moment to attack me.

The place seemed quite old and rusted, but inside it was actually alright looking, a normal standard motel, polished floors, clean windows, neat carpets. It seemed nice enough.

There was an old lady by the front desk who seemed to be asleep on the desk.

I slowly walked over and nocked on the window that blocked us from each other. She shot up and looked right towards me with wide eyes, but soon they softened and she gave me a smile.

"How can i help you young lady?"

"umm... id like a place to sleep for the night" i half whispered shyly.

She smiled and me and began typing something onto her computer, and soon she handed me the key to the room that i was going to stay at.

"That will be £10 pounds please."

i handed her the money and nodded at her dismissing myself and walking off slowly to my room. 666.

Once i found the room,and i slowly unlocked the door and dragged myself inside along with my bin bag full of my clothes

i turned the light on and made sure to lock my door, and even check twice. I went through my bin bag to fine my PJ's,

Once i had them out i began changing my clothes. When i was done i went and walked into the bathroom to wash my face, from all the tears that have stained by cheeks on the way here.

i splashed water onto my face and looked into the mirror in front of me, and from the corner of my eye, on the left i saw a dark, muscly figure, standing there watching me through the window. I gasped and swifty turned my whole body towards the windows.

But no one was there.

I sighed in relief, and quickly left the bathroom and went to bed after having a day full of adrenaline.

*****************************************

"LET GO OF ME, LET GO!" I screamed

"SHUT UP" he screamed at me, making me immediately shut up.

i dont know who he is, ive never seen him before, but then i also cant make out his features because its so dark.

He dragged me into a celler room and threw me across the room causing my back side to colide with the cold metal walls causing me to yelp out it pain.

He started walking towards me, and i began panicing inside, but on the outside i was frozen.

'FEAR' might aswel be stamped on my whole forehead.

His large body was towering over my fragile one. He slowly crouched down to face and took my face in bother my hands making me look up at him.

"Im sorry" he whispered

*****************************************

I shot up taking deep breathes in and out to calm myself down, before relaxing my tense body once again, thanking god that, that was only a dream. Which seemed so....

real?.................

I fell back once again into my pillow and cuddled into my bed. Well... the motels bed.

After about 10 more miniutes of messing about in the bed, i got out and got dressed into my skin tight blue jeans and just a simple black top.

Once i was done i headed out of the motel returning the key back to the lady and thanking her with a smile for the nice room.

i continued my journey to find my parents, and to find some sort of place to research.

I was walking down an ally way, when all of a sudden i felt dizzy and weak, everything began to spin in my head.

And then, thats when i blacked out.