Chapter 5

After i had calmed down from my dream freak out and the bruise on my wrist. Jake had said that he demands to take me back by his car, but that was also, When i told him the truth that i actually didnt have parents. Well that i didn't really know much about anyways

At first he seemed a bit shocked but then he looked like he was expecting something along those lines.

I asked Jake to to take me to a motel anywhere near by. But he refused to leave me alone because 'I'm a girl and I need protection from a guy who's as strong as him'.

Yes he actually said that.

We ended up getting flight tickets to america to go to New York, to Find my parents.

*******************************

"Jakeypoop how much longeeer" I wined extending the 'e'

"Oh my Lord theres only 5 minutes left will you stop wining you woman" he groaned

I didn't bother to reply, I just looked out the window only being able to see white fluffy clouds.

"Passengers please put your seat belts back on we will now be slowly landing in New York"

I put my seat belt back on and slowly closed my eyes drifting into darkness

****************************

****************

Everything's white, it's so strange. Where am I?

Theres a black dot far away. I begin to move towards it, but it doesn't seem to change distance. I'm not getting any closer to it and neither am I getting any further from it.

Suddenly the dot turns into a small crack.

*******************************

******************

I could feel someone shaking me, and slowly drifting me into reality.

"Oy Lorelei, wake up, we're here now" the sweet sound of Jakes voice filling my ears.

I opened my eyes, adjusting them to the light. Seeing Jakes face right in front me made my cheeks burn full of embarrassment making me feel self conscious.

He grabs my bag throwing it over his shoulder. Then grabbing my wrist, making sure to keep a firm enough grip on me and pulled me out of the plane.

We walked through the airport. once we were out, Jake got a taxi to take us to a hotel so we could stay there for a few nights.

Jake payed for the hotel fee for 2 nights. We walked to our room, we stopped in front of door 666.

"Oh by the way I'm sorry but the woman at the counter said that all the rooms with two beds are taken, so there is only a double bed here, but I can sleep on the couch so don't worry" he told me in a soft tone

I just stayed there with a blank face wondering if i should reply or not. Like honestly, living in the same hotel room with a guy you just met a night or two ago is kind of frightening if you think about it. What if he's some kind of psychotic rapist?...

I jumped back into reality when Jake waved a hand in front of my face.

"Earth to Lorelei, the door is open, are you coming in or staying out here?" He questioned

"Oh, um. Yh I'm coming in" i said confused, slowly walking in.

I stood there in the middle of the room looking at the painting that were on the walls with a girl who has one wing that is white and the other that is black.

I didn't notice that jake had walked up behind me

"Your cute when your confused, and your sure as hell hot when your embarrassed" he whispered in a seductive tone.