Chapter 4

After a short while of doing research about myself and Finding clues about who my parents are, l managed to find a few small details like where they might be living now.

So l decided I would be helding there to find them and get answers from them as to why they left me alone.

l was finished with my research and at that momment, that's when Jake came back.

"Hey well im done with the shower, so if your done with whatever your doing we can head back into the room?" he asked me.

"ugh sure, yeah im done, and ready to Leave'' I smiled at him with a warm smile.

He helped me get up from the chair and we headed back up stairs to 'his' room.

once we were there he helped me get my clothes out of the bag and then left me alone to change for about 5 minutes.

"You know im not letting you leave right" he muttered

"oh...and why not? Im perfectly fine." I shifted around the bed laying down.

"No you are not, you cant even walk yourself, how are you planning on heading out there on your own?" he said sternly .

l looked away from him not bothering to answer him since l already knew he was right. l was weak and l cant change that . Ive always been so fragile and l hated that, because that ment people could take advantage of you.

He began walking towards me and sat down on the bed beside me, he slowly moved his hand towards my face, gently stroking my cheek.

" your beautiful" he whispered to me loud enough so i could hear

"P...p.. please l want to go on my journey, please let me go now? I know I'll be perfectly fine." l whispered to him

His hand dropped from my face, and he looked me up and Down with a curious look on his face.

"What are you in such a hurry for?"

l didnt know if l should tell him the truth or not i if he is even trust worthy...

"ugh, I need to get back home soon, or my parents would kill me..." l Mumbled, that's when my heart began to ache once again, feeling the hole returning in my chest, I still cant believe she just threw me out. That was so selfish of her, I understand I almost killed her. but... that doesn t mean she should so heartlessly throw me out.

Right?.....

l didnt realise l was crying until jakes soft yet large hand wiped my stray tears away from my face.

"what happened?" he questioned me

"N...n... nothing" l managed to stutter out, and beginning to sob, as more and more tears began to stream down my face.

Jakes P.O.V

l dont know why but something drew me towards her, I didnt want her to cry or be sad. Seeing her tears stain her red cheeks made my heart ache I felt the need to embrace her at this stage.

And so I did, I wrapped my arms around her small body, trying to give her comfort and warmth.

Soon after about 5 minutes of her crying constantly she fell asleep in my arms, with her small chest heaving up and down.

I laid her carefully down onto my bed and tucked her under the covers.

For an unknown reason I felt the urge to protect her and give her comfort as much as possible. I didn't even know her...  But I know it wasn't love... It was something else. Something that would make me kill or sacrifice myself for her safety....

Loreleis P.O.V

l was surrounded by 6 black and red hooded men, that where repeating words Ive never heard of, It wasnt even English for sure.

They slowly began to walk toward me, which began to worry me a lot, Mainly since l was surrounded and there was no escaped at this rate.

All of a sudden l got a deep burning in my heart, which was beginning to stop my heart from pumping anymore blood or letting anymore oxygen into lungs, causing me to now be gasping for air.

l saw a figure from far away running towards me, it jumped into the circle, grabbing my wrist forcefully making a tight grip which would leave marks. He dragged me out of the circle of guys, and at that moment l was once again able to breath.

"Be careful or next time you will die." A deep voice told me and disappeared.

From what l made out it was a guy who saved me. And at that point someone from behind shoved me, that's when l was back in the room with a hopeless jack staring at me not knowing what to do.

"Lorelei" he screamed, " Im so happy your awake" he sighed in relief

"W..why?" I mumbled

"Because you began chocking, and you was loosing air and l didnt know what to do, I felt so hopeless... " He stared at me with his wide piercing green eyes.

He looked down to my wrist, "what this on your wrist" he questioned

l slowly looked down to my wrist to see a bruise , As i gasped knowing that this happened in my dream. That it came into my reality

And that must mean... Someone is actually ...trying to kill Me...