Chapter 12

[No proofread]

Your PoV

"Hi everyone ! I am Im Nayeon. Please treat me and help me well," She said to the classes and I just rolled my eyes.

Seriously, what a bad way to start a day.

Seulgi who saw my reaction frowned and looked and me questionedly.

Before I even could tell her, somebody poked me on the shoulder which made me look at her.

Great...

"Hi Y/N. Can I sit here?" Nayeon smiled at me, showing her bunny teeth.

She was trying to make me fall for her again with her smile.But huh, that didn't affect me anymore.

"No. Please go away and find another seat," I said coldly and glared at her.
As if she didn't listen to me, she shrugged her shoulder and put her bag on the chair.

I sighed and turned my face looking at her.

"Why are you here Nayeon?" I whispered at her angrily.

"I am here for you babe, Can't you see it," She whined and holded my arms. Instead of letting her, I pushed her hands away from me harshly while glaring.

"Ehem. Mr Park, Ms. I am glad you getting closer to each other but please focus,"

=timeskip=

As soon as the class finished I quickly stood up from my seat, wanting to meet noona.

She is the only one who can help me now.

"Y/N baby, wait for me~" Nayeon's voices echoed in the hallway while she chasing me.

Huh, no way I am going to wait for you.

I kept running from her until I arrived at noona's club room,but unfortunately, Nayeon catched my wrist and turned my body towards her.

"Why are you like this baby?" Nayeon whined as she made her face looking sad.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I accidently shouted and pushed her away.She flinched and froze as she looked at my face.

Thinking that was my que to get away, I  quickly went inside noona's club room and locked the door.

Finally I can breathe again.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Noona looked at me weirdly.

"And why are you locking the door?" I gulped as noona looked at me.

"Noo-na, Nayeon is h..ere," I sobbed and went closer noona, hugging her tightly.

.

Irene PoV

I looked at the sky and sighed. I can't believe Taehyung did that to me again.What did I ever do wrong to him?

As I was in a deep thought, suddenly somebody suprised me from behind which made I jumped.

"Seulgi! Stop doing that!" I pouted while glaring at her.

"What is wrong with everyone today?" She frowned.

"Unnie is day dreaming. Y/N is running away from somebody that I don't even know. Canteen ahjumma is mad because I ask for extra meat," Seulgi pulled the grass and throw it in front of her while pouting.

Her comment made me chuckled and looked at the sky back.

"Unnie, are you okay?"

"Taehyung came to our club room just now," I said boldly,breaking the silence between us and I could feel she suddenly widened her eyes.

"Did he hit you again!?" Seulgi pulled my arms towards her and I flinched.

"I'm okay Seul,"

"Okay!? Unnie! He hit you again and give you this bruise," She showed me the bruised.

"What do you mean by okay if you are like this?" She mumbled slowly as she was trying to hold her tears.

"That's it! I am going to tell my brother,Kyungsoo" Seulgi wiped her tears and suddenly stood up.

"Seul please don't" I begged her.

"Unnie.. He is too much," Seulgi convinced me, but I shooked my head.

"It's okay if he hurts me. I don't want him to  hurt my family next, please," I pleaded and cried softly.Seulgi sighed and patted my back.

Your PoV

Noona and I went back home because of the things happened to me.Noona, she was the only one who knew what happened between me and Nayeon.

Eversince that day, Noona was the only one that I could rely on besides Eomma.

"Why is it so dark?" Noona mumbled and tried to search for the switch.

While she did that, I called for eomma who was supposed to be at home by now.

"Eomma? We are home,"

I called and searched every single room upstairs but there were no sign of her.Became worried, I ran back to noona and told her about it.

We looked at each other before running towards the living room.

"Eomma!"

There she was,

Laying on the floor,

With blood all over her mouth.

================================

Don't forget to vote =3

And leave comments if you have time Lol 😆