Chapter 16

Y/N PoV

I turned my head and my body around, and I was shocked to see her.

It seems like I wasn't in my right mind that time.

Being worried as hell, I walked closer to her, examined and touched her face slowly, and looked at her arms.

"Who did this to you noona?" I asked while looking at the bruises.

I don't know if she heard me or not, but Irene noona just stand there, looking at my face as if she was stunned by something.

Oh right.

I moved my hands away from her and backed away slowly, giving her some space.

"I..I fell down," She mumbled.

Lies.

Did she really thought that I am going to believe her that she got that bruise because she fell?

"It's Taehyung isn't it?" I spoke.

No he can't do that. I knew something was wrong when Irene noona was looking at that Taehyung guy coldly.

I don't know what had gotten me that time.After seeing Irene noona didn't answer my question, I knew it was him.

Angered took me instantly,and I quickly walked out from the Music Room.

"Y/N, NO! " Irene noona shouted, and the others tried to stop me.

. . . . .

Where is he?

I wandered around the campus, trying to find Taehyung.

And there he was. Sitting on the bench outside the campus, with a girl beside her.

I furiously approached him, and punched him on the face.

"That's for hurting Irene Noona," I growled.

I didn't feel the pain on my knuckles after punching him because what he did to Irene noona hurt me more.

Taehyung smirked evilly as he wiped the blood that was on the side of his lips.

He hissed and stood up from the bench, holded me by the collar.

"HOW DARE YOU!?" He shouted and pushed me hard.That was when I realised what I did just now.

He turned his right hand into a fist which made me closed my eyes tightly. Getting ready with what going to come next.

However, few seconds later I didn't feel myself getting punch or any pain on my face which made me opened my eyes slowly. Only to see Suho hyung was holding Taehyung's right hand tightly with glare on his face.

They were like talking with their eyes,and it was really FASCINATING to me *cough*

Taehyung moved away from us with unsatisfied face as Suho hyung let go his hands harshly.

"You are going to regret this," Taehyung said and walked away from the scene, He pushed the girl that he was with away from him.

"Y/N.Are you okay?" Suho hyung finally turned his head towards me, looking at me worriedly.

I nodded my head. Suho hyung let out a sighed a relief.

Before he could talk, Irene noona ran towards us and looked at me.

She stared at me angrily and

Panggggggggg

"Noona.." I stuttered, holding my right cheeks that had been slapped by her.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" She shouted at me and I flinched.

"I - I was try..trying to help you,"

"DON'T ! BECAUSE YOU JUST MAKE IT WORSE!"

You just make it worse.

She deathly stare at me for one last time before walking away.Without realising it, tears flowed down to my cheeks.

I did it again, Didn't I?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤