DaithiDeWildcat - Domination

[DaithiDeWildcat - Domination, Pt 1]
{Art by Vynncent, Tumblr, I believe}

○○○

Tyler rests heavily on top of me, straddling my bound body as I look up at him with a soft smile.

The room is dark, lit only by a red tinted lamp and some candles for later. The bed is soft and red in color with large posts of which my hands are tied to with cloth. He was dressed in his own restrictive clothing, black as night, while wearing a pair of clip on tiger ears for my amusement. He ground down against me as he whispered dirty things to me, giving me the layout of the night consisting of pain and pleasure.

Soon he was biting at open skin, leaving multiple small marks that were sure to bruise. Powerless beneath him, I squirm hesitantly with the added pleasures. He moves up close to my face, speaking softly but with a serious tone, “Keep moving and I'm gonna have to keep the rest of you bound up~”

I hum to him in response, gasping as his hand reaches down under the thin layer of lace which once concealed my painful erection. His skilled hands begin their work as he pumps and fondle me, working his hand up and down at a slow pace, occasionally switching to just his thumb and pointer finger to press against the back of my dick. My body shudders as moans start to drip from my mouth like the pre-cum slipping out slowly from the tip. I move my head to the side as he breathes hot air on my neck just before leaving a new mark, sucking hard on the spot.

“Don't you dare cum without permission~” He says in a voice that makes my body tremble with delight.

I nod as a response as he gets faster gradually. I can hear other noises coming from him though, soft sounds as he moans against me. I knew what it meant and I was just as excited if not more so now. He eventually moves himself further up, no longer sitting on my legs, but instead, hovering over my hips as he aligned himself.

I watched in slight awe as he went down, slowly pushing my dick into him as he took his new seat. When he was all the way down, there was a moment of near silence as we locked eyes, lust beaming in both of us. Soon this was filled by his subtle movements as he better adjusted, slowly moving himself up and down for my viewing pleasure. At some point, he must've lost his lower articles of tight clothing although, I'm not sure when.

He began bouncing, placing his arms on either side of my head, allowing me to watch for the first minute before taking ahold of my head and initiating a heated and passionate kiss. Our tongues danced together as we each fought for dominance, eventually leading to him winning and happily exploring what was already his. His speed picked up as every minute passed, leading him to truly bounce on my waist as I struggled to thrust up and keep my cool from earlier.

I was already struggling to keep from unraveling and now oxygen was running low as we kept kissing. It left me with an exhilarating feeling that shot up and down my body. Our moans mingled and echoed in the room, accompanied by the distinct sound of sex. The candles flickered as the bed squeaked roughly to the pattern of his thrusts. He was closing in on his climax and finally, he pulled away long enough for me to catch my breath, leaving me a panting and drooling mess.

My body felt heavy but light at the same time and I was struggling to keep my eyes from rolling back in pleasure. I was able to find my voice just in time however, begging through the moans as he tortured me with his speedy and intimate movements. After a minute or so of begging, he finally gave in, giving me the green light to cum when I desired.

I wasted no time in finishing as his walls squeezed tightly around me as his own orgasm hit. For a while after, nobody moved, there was only panting and shaken smiles. He slowly got up off of me, chuckling despite his fleeting exhaustion.

“How's that for dominating?” He asks me, untying my hands to turn me around.

“It was amazing~” I reply, body still shaken from the orgasm he was able to give me. I felt better than I had in a while.

“Yeah, well just wait for the next part~” He assures me before putting a blindfold over my eyes.

I couldn't lie, I was hooked and incredibly excited to find out what the next act would be.

○○○

I know, it's kinda short from my traditional works, however, I haven't been in a writing mood. Kinda dims for a while. However, I will be working on trying to recover some of my older works from memory. If you had a favorite from the old book, please let me know and I'll try my best to rewrite it.

[Non-Proof read]