Chapter 5 : Intentions

JK : Get out.

Ha Na was stunned for a moment at his brutal remark.

Ha Na : Woah! Isn't that too harsh?

Jeongguk rather blinked innocently and pointed outside, as he broke down his words.

JK : We reached the place. Get off the car. And wear a mask.

While he casually unbuckled his seatbelts putting on a mask himself, Ha Na sighed getting a view of the restuarant they were aimed at.

She followed Jeongguk's walk outside with her eyes and squinted them in a certain embarrassment. Ha Na piled out of the car, having Jeongguk to lock it right after.

If anything, this was very new to them. Walking next to each other in a public space. It was a weird and anxious situation; they were trying not to admit with their passive expressions.

They walked into the less busy restaurant and quietly looked for Jimin around the setting. Once, locating him, both the figures made their way without much bother.

There were a few eyes here and there, stealing glances at the idols and the unidentified female. But, quite commendable in their stands, people didn't try to approach them and respected their personal space. Although, they couldn't help some sneaky snaps at their table, nonetheless.

Meanwhile, at the latter, Jimin and Ha Na had their formal greet as they take their masks off.

JM : Annyeonghaseyo. I am Jimin. (-smiles-) You look beautiful.

Ha Na smiled back politely, glancing at Jeongguk who was least interested in their words.

Ha Na : Oh, you look amazing too. Myself, Ha Na. It's good to meet you this way.

JM : My pleasure too. Please have a seat.

While Jimin and Ha Na sat across the four seater table, Jeongguk settled to their sides. Naturally, her attention went to the other empty seat across Jeongguk.

Ha Na : Oh, where is your brother?

Jeongguk panicked and recalled the lie he had told her, was left to be alerted at Jimin. Thus, the latter started off a little flustered but whipped lightly at Jeongguk as his shoe kicked at his. He briefly glared at him and tried to cover his uncertain words.

JM : Yes, my brother. Well, he had an extra class~ (-mumbles the rest-) which apparently I was unaware of till this instant.

Ha Na could read the obvious nervousness in their faces and knew something was off. Even so, she didn't try to pursue it, feeling the first time after years that she was out with her brother was more significant then.

JM : Let's just order the food. I am hungry.

Ha Na : (-smiles-) Sure!

Soon after the order placements, the two males carried out their own conversation that Ha Na felt clueless about. Therefore, she decided to text Il Pyeong, her resort for an easy and quick pastime.