| one |

•Ahyun•

   I walked through the locker hallway, seeing posters all over the gallery. My locker is, well, entirely covered by them. I closed my eyes and let out small sigh.

   "AHYUN!!!" I look behind me, seeing my best friend, Jae-in running towards me, she then hugged me a good morning. "Did. You. See. The. Posters?" She squealed and highlighted every word. I stared at her wearing a poker face and presented my locker. "I haven't see what's in it but... "

   Jae-in took a poster from my locker, and the glue residue is stuck making my locker even more ugly. "Fuck you." I put out my middle finger and showed it to her, she let out an I'm not sorry smile.

   She showed me the poster that she took from my locker;

TRUTH OR DARE
GAME

TONIGHT! AT JEON JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE

EXCLUSIVELY FOR FRIENDS AND FRIENDS OF FRIENDS

   "You're gonna go there?" I said stroking the line Exclusively for Friends and Friends of Friends. "No." she smugged. "We, are going there."

   "Hell no. No. No. No." I shook my head. "Besides, are we even friends with this Jeon Jungkook?"

   The moment I said that, Jeon Jungkook was walking towards our way, and Jae-in smirked followed by a grin. "WELL YOU TOLD ME WHEN HE HAVE LUNCH YESTERDAY THAT YOU REALLY WANT TO KISS JEON JUNGKOOK IN HIS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL AND PLUMP LIPS AND YOU ARE DYING JUST TO MAKE—." I covered her mouth, too late, Jungkook was already beside us.

   "Hm. You want to kiss my beautiful, plump lips. Huh?" He smirked, putting his arm on my locker,trapping me. I felt my cheeks getting warm, which was unusual. I didn't know what to do in this situation, and I look behind where Jae-in is, well, supposed to be. I saw her running away from me, and hide in a hallway next to the one we're in letting out small laughs.

   I turned to Jungkook, and our faces are 5 inches apart. He backed away, "7:30. My house. Your friend's invited too." He winked and proceed to the Science classroom.

   Jae-in came out. Luckily, there were no people in the hallway with us or the school paper front will be; Kim Ahyun and  The most popular guy in the campus; Jeon Jungkook nearly kissed. I slapped my face for thinking about it.

   "BITCH YOU WERE SO CLOSE TOGETHER YOU NEARLY KISSED O-M-G." She squealed.

   "U JUST EMBARRASSED ME. WHAT YOU SAID WAS A TOTAL LIE." I groaned. "Well, not all of them what I said was a lie." She smirked.

   I scoff. "Why do you insisted to go with me though?"

   She blushed. "Kim Taehyung."