| three |

SHORT FILLER AHEAD

•Ahyun•

   "Are you really trying every outfit in the whole mall?" I asked in annoyance. "Or are you just passing time to keep you distracted from the fact that you're meeting Kim Taehyung, in a game of Truth or Dare?"

   "Yes and Yes." She nodded while picking clothes from the Guess section, while saying "Yes, no" everytime she had contact with one of the clothes. "Fuck it. I'm bored." I said in annoyance.

   "Why don't you pick you're own clothes?" She suggested. "I'm going to wear my white Puma tshirt, maroon Puma hoodie, and gray baggy Puma pants." I stick my tongue out.

   "What's with you with Puma?" She asked still deciding of what to wear. "Well, it's beautiful and quite plump."

   Okay. What did I just say?

   "Are you talking about my lips again?" Jungkook put his hand on my shoulder and scoffs. "fuck this. fuck you," I mouth to Jae-in and she laughs quietly.

   "Hmm. How about we go on a date and finally kiss my beautiful plump lips?"

   "Heck no." I said turning to him. Deja vu deja vu deja vu I repeated on my head 1 minute straight.

   I stopped what should had happened and ran away grabbing Jae-in's hand and proceed to the nearest bookstore. "Let's stay in here for the next six hours."

Jungkook•

   "Aish." I sighed at the sight of Ahyun running. My phone beeped and I took it out of my pocket. 

BAng baNG

Singularitae
OI. JUNGKOOK. WHERE'D YOU GO? YOU FCKING LEFT ME

ItsAugustDMonth
WHY ALL THESE YELLING? GET A ROOM

Singularitae
We ain't gay Yoongi -_-

Singularitae
OI JUNGKOOK WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?

KookingDinner
Aish. My future ran away

Hobii
Literal Language please

Singularitae
Wdym? Kook

KookingDinner
Soooo. I saw Ahyun and I walk towards her while she's having a convo with Jae-in and Ahyun said like "Well it's beautiful and plump." And I like flirt with her (?) Idk. Then she runs away. Wieee~

ItsAugustDMonth
HAH. That tells what your wedding be like

StobIT
burn 🔥

Joonie
Oi. Kook. She said "IT'S" she might be referring to an object😂

KookingDinner
Oh. Are lips considered as an object?

Singularitae
U said. She's with Jae-in?

KookingDinner
Yep. Why? 😏

Singularitae
Where is she now?

Singularitae
I mean. Where are you?

KookingDinner
Lol. I'm not telling u where I am😂

KookingDinner
But. I think they went to a nearby bookstore. I didn't want to chase them. Cuz that'll be weird.

Singularitae
Bye. Gtg

KookingDinner
Where? 😏

Seen

[__________________]

OOF