Chapter 20

Weeks had past and the two became inseparable. They would go to school together everyday even though their class schedules are different. Alyssa would wait in the library an hour or two before her class. One would even wait for the other tuwing lunch break para sabay silang kakain.

Their closeness did not go unnoticed by their teammates especially Gretchen but she just let it go thinking Alyssa's just being too friendly and her sweet actions are purely unintentional.

Alyssa is in her usual spot in the library that morning waiting for her 10:30 class which is in 2 hours pa nang biglang may gumulat sa kanya

"Potang---" her mouth was immediately shut by Denise's hand

She looked at the owner of the hand and was met by a laughing blue-eyed girl. She smacked the girls hand away

"Bitch, I almost peed myself!" She whispered shout at Denise knowing where they are.

Naupo naman agad si Denise sa harap ni Alyssa, "You should see yourself. Looks like you really are going to pee yourself" Saka ito tumawa ulit

Alyssa just rolled her eyes, "Hinaan mo boses mo nasa library tayo."

"Ooops sorry"

"Bakit andito ka? Akala ko klase mo na?" She then went back reading her book

"Hm, wala yung prof namin so vacant namin. 11:00 pa next class ko. Ikaw?" Lumapit si Denise kay Aly to keep the distance between them so that she could lower her voice

Alyssa put down the book again and was shocked on how close Denise is. She realized how beautiful her eyes are. They're blue because of her contact lens but it suits her well. Hindi niya napansin gaano ito kaganda until now--that she's inches away from her face. She lowered her gaze and stopped to appreciate how naturally red and kissable her lips are. She didn't know Denise had those perfect features? How did she not even noticed them before?

She blinked stupidly and cleared her throat, "Uh, 10:30"

"Ang alin?"

"Klase ko"

"Ah, but what I mean is bakit andito ka?"

She looked at Denise stupidly and looked around, "Duh library. What do you expect? Magpadede ng bata?"

Denise just rolled her eyes, "Sagutin mo pako ng ganyan--"

"Ano, sa labas na naman ako matutulog?"

"Susuntukin ko talaga mukha mo"

Napangiti lang si Alyssa sa kakulitan ni Denden, "Sadista"

"Mahal mo naman" sabi nito at nagpacute pa

Nagulat si Alyssa sa sinabi ni Denden. She blinked stupidly at tinulak ang mukha ni Denden "Lumayo ka nga baka magpalitan tayo ng mukha"

"Aray!"

Tumawa lang si Alyssa

"Tingnan mo kung sinong sadista satin! Masakit Alyssa ha!" reklamo nito

"Oo na" tumatawa parin ito. She decided to finally stop where she's reading kasi alam niyang there's no way the conversation would end there. She stood up and put the book back where it was placed before. Denise just followed her.

"Hindi ka na magbabasa? Bakit ayaw mong tapusin?" Denise asked while trying to catch up on Alyssa

"Hindi na. Ang ingay mo eh"

"Hoy grabe" saka nito tinulak ang braso ni Alyssa. She didn't even budge, "ikaw tong kumakausap sakin eh"  

"Ikaw kaya ang sumulpot dito bigla"