Chapter 1

Confess

"Alright." Pansy sat on the couch next to Draco in the slytherin commons. "You have been acting strange lately. Probably been like this for the entire year!" Pansy said, making sound like a huge deal. "And?"

"Don't 'and?' me Draco. Somethings wrong with you. And you can't hide it."

"There's nothing wrong with me Pansy." He growled.

"Oh please!" She got back up. "Whatever you are doing, it's not working and it never will."

"Ha!" She pointed at him. "So you admit there is something wrong, but you just won't say it." Pansy smirked at him, knowing she had won. "Pansy, no, no. Its-" He stuttered, his body temperature rising, getting worried she would tell the whole school his secret he kept for years. "Spit. It. Out."

"Fine!" Draco raised his voice. Pansy immediately shut her mouth. "Its, its because, uh, Potter,"
He said, "I can't stop,"

"Stop what?" Pansy interuppted.

"Can't stop.. thinking about.. him." Draco's face flushed from a white pale into a deep red. "So you have a crush?" She said, raising her eyebrows.

"Just leave me alone Pansy." He walked upstairs to the boys bedrooms and stomped into his own bedroom. Pansy listened to Draco, and left him alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Parkinson," Harry walked over to the Slytherin table, "Uh, w-why isn't Malfoy here?" getting concerned about him. "Why do you want to know, Potter?"

"Just, just tell me."

"He's in the Slytherin commons. In his room. Probably crying and balling his eyes out." Pansy mumbled, and continued eating. "What? Is he alright?" Harry got even more concerned. "You want to check on him?" Harry slowly nodded, Pansy grunted, "I can give you the password."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry whispered the password to the painting.

He snuck upstairs carefully and quietly. Amongst all the other brown doors, there was one quite big black one. That one must be Draco's. Before he walked in, he pressed his ear up to the door. As soon as he did, he heard quiet sobbing coming from inside. He opened the door and gave Draco a fright. "Potter?! What are you doing in here? How did you even get in?"

"Parkinson gave me the password."

"W-What? Why?!"

Harry shut the door behind him and sat on the bed, next to him. Draco's eyes were red and puffy, so were his tear stained cheeks. "I asked where you were. And she told me you were in here."

"You care about me, Potter?"

"You weren't in the Hall, instead you were in here crying, so, I guess." Harry blushed. Draco's eyes lit up. Draco had a crush on Harry. If Harry had a crush on him, it would be perfect.