Chapter 2

I love You

Draco stopped crying, but he was still quite tense. He was confused and upset. His emotions just going crazy. "Why do you care about me, Potter? I thought you hated me."

"Did I ever say I actually did?"

Draco smiled, "..No." Harry smiled back at him.

"Exactly."

Draco shuffled closer to Harry, surprisingly not to close for comfort, they both liked it. "So, you never hated me?" Harry shook his head. Draco had had to take the chance he had. "Harry, do you... want to be friends with me?"

"Well, sure."

Harry wiped the remaining tears with his thumbs and lifted Draco's chin up. They both felt like they knew what was going to happen. Harry fluttered his eyes shut and kissed him. Draco kissed back. Their tongues seeked entrance into each others mouths; warm tongues colliding with the other.

As they separated, their faces were a purple-ly red color.

"Sorry." Harry muttered sheepishly. He got up to walk out of the door, but was stopped by a strong yet gentle hand gripping onto his wrist, pulling him back. "Harry, its fine."

"Its fine?! I just kissed you."

Harry and Draco didnt know what else to do.

Draco got closer to Harry, wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him into a tight but gentle hug and pressing their foreheads together. They stayed like that for a moment, loving every second of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Harry?"
"Um, more importantly, where's Draco?"
"Harry is more important, Blaise!" Hermione pulled Ron back from him, "Hey, no one is more important. Let's just focus about where they can be." Pansy walked up to them, "I know where they are."

"What? Tell us. Now." Hermione demanded.

"Well, Draco was sobbing and crying his eyes out in his dormitory,"

"Nothing new."

"Shut up, Weasle! Anyway, he was doing his own thing and Potter wanted to know where he was. Gave him the password to the dormitories and they've stayed there since." Blaise, Pansy and Ron stood there in silence with their arms crossed, waiting for Hermione's answer. "Wait," She took Pansy's arm and left Ron and Blaise in the library. In one of the dimly lit corridors, Hermione whispered to Pansy, "Does Malfoy talk about Harry a lot."

"Well, yeah. I guess."

"Harry talks about Malfoy too,"

"You think they like each other?" She sniggered.

"Pansy, I know Malfoy has told you something. Tell me." Hermione snapped.