Chapter 2

I'm kidding he used to date Rose Peetal. Her stupid stuck up parents thought it would be adorable to name her 'Rose Petal' but with a double 'E'

Pee_tal. WTF

After 5 minutes if talking the teacher said "Today we are going to be doing an assignment where you interview your partner on the following questions-" the teacher spewed through a bunch of 112 questions that I new I wouldn't be able to answer. To be honest they sounded kinda creepy like Miley Cyrus is...

The teacher went through the names of all the students with partners.

I was daydreaming about wrecking balls when the teacher said, "Sky?"

"Yes?!" I said half yelling. the class snickered. I had fallen asleep or something. Ashton laughed at me and I kicked him in the shin.

Luke smiled at me and said "That's kinda cute." "OMG DID HE JUST CALL ME CUTE!" I whispered in a hysterical voice to Ashton as he rolled his eyes.

"Attention class! Sky you will be working with Luke for this assignment!"

COULD THIS DAY GET ANY BETTER?

Luke approached me and I smiled at him. He smiled back shyly and sat next to me. "So... Hi!" He said awkwardly. "Hey." I giggled.

"So do you want to work on the assignment after school like at someone's house?"

IT JUST GOT BETTER.

"S-sure but I'll have to ask my parents though. I will tell you tomorrow." I smiled shyly. "Or we could exchange numbers and you could tell me tonight?'' Luke said smiling at me.

AND BETTER!

"Sure!" I said giving him my phone to exchange with his. I smiled and wrote my name down as 'Assignment Buddy.'

When I got my phone back I realised he had written the same thing on my phone! We laughed at the same time. "How about we change it to friends?" Luke said shyly smiling at me.

"Or BFF'S?" I said jokingly. He laughed and then the bell went for next quarter.

"See you around Sky.'' He smiled at me, stood there staring into my eyes for a minute and then left.

AND BETTER HE KNOWS MY NAME!

WTF of course he does Sky! The teacher said it in front of the whole class. I face palmed myself. I am so stupid!

I got up and left Ashton, who was staring at me with sadness in his eyes.