Chapter 5

Luke's P.O.V

The world collapsed around me as I realised what I had done. I was a murderer if she didn't survive. But why would I care if she survived? The company is gonna thank me for killing the main thing they hated.

I looked down at Sky, to see blood pouring from her thigh. Luckily I hadn't shot her anywhere else because that would of seriously harmed her. Wait what? I want her dead!

"Bitch!" Sky screamed at me as she clutched her leg.

Now everything is coming back to me. She just said she loved me. Whatever that meant. I raised the gun towards her head. this time I wouldn't miss.

Just as I was about too shoot, I felt something push me down to the ground. I rolled over to see Ashton from my school, punching and bashing me up. I yelled as I knocked his head to the ground.

Sky started to scream as she picked up her phone. "Ashton come on! You have to help me get out of here!" Sky screamed.

Ashton immediany stopped killing me as he heard Sky's voice. He picked her up gently and ran with her into the thick bush of the forest. I laughed to myself silently as I realised Ashton was heading in the direction to our base. he was basically delivering Sky to us.

***********

Sorry if this was a long chapter :P

I've just been very busy and I had to update quickly so sorry :)

VOTE

COMMENT

GIVE ADVICE

THX BUBS