Chapter 4

I felt a bump as I was lifted into the boot of a car. Hands grabbed me and I wrenched forward to try and free myself, but the hands were to strong. They slammed the boot shut and I was left in utter darkness.

That's where the panic kicked in.

I screamed and thrashed around but my arms and legs were tied together so I couldn't make much noise. I screamed at the top of my lungs until my throat burned. I was so thirsty.

OMG

My phone is in my freaking pocket! I AM FREE!

If only my hands were not tied together like glue and paper! I mentally face palmed myself. I tugged at the ropes with all my strength, and eventually I got feel the ropes loosening.

Yes! I tugged some more and finally they came apart. I reached down to my right pocket and pulled out my phone. Luckily the amazing people of Apple had created that light beam thingy so that you can see the screen. I dialled 000 and waited for someone to pick.

"Police office department 000 what's your emergency?" The woman on the phone answered in a calm and cool voice. "I-I've been kidnapped!" I screamed into the phone.

"Ok where about are you?" She asked sternly.

"I'm in the boot of a car. I was put in here at Mackay Street. I dunno where I am now." I said trembling all over. OMG was I crying! YES.

"Ok hon the police are on there way where were you out the front of your house?"

"No I was at m-my so called study buddies house but then he kidnapped me!" I said angrily.

"Ok so he kidnapped you?" She sounded like she was taking notes.

"Well he works for some people but he didn't hesitate to kidnap me but-" I stopped short when the light filled my eyes.

"What are you doing?!" Luke yelled at me taking the phone from my hand.

"Oh you know calling a pizza." I said calmly.

He slapped me across the face just as the officer spoke. "Please I don't know what you plan to do with her but this won't make anything better. We will find you and you will suffer. It's not too late boy."

OMG HE SLAPPED ME.

OFFICIALLY DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH.

He pulled a gun out of his pocket and faced it towards me, talking the safety off. "It's already done." He whispered.

"And to think I actually was in love with you!" I shouted at him.

My words was the last thing I ever heard as he shot me.