Chapter 1

Rain.. it's raining out.. water is seeping from the cracks..waking me up..  I want to go out, I want to drown in the rain.

how long has it been since I've been here? Trapped, pretending to be asleep just so that I could have a moment of peace, to not fight.

I know that I should have listened to her, How many years have I lost in here? Is Leen still looking for me? Huh.. yeah right, like she's going to find this place somehow.

Why hasn't she found me yet, she was a warrior right? She used to fight, she used to teach me how to fight.
And all the war stories , shouldn't that have helped her to find me? "God, please let Leen find me, let her get me out of here" it has been long since I've prayed, since I've said it out loud, maybe they'll hear me now.

"Oh Looki here, someone has finally woken up, ready for a fight dear?"

His face right in front of mine ,the stench of his breath, his wide grin, god I wish that I could punch him.

Samuel, the fucker who brought me here, the asshole who gets a high from watching me fight, from seeing me suffer, from hearing me scream, chaining me to the walls; just so I couldn't run, keeping me alive; for his own pleasure. God one day when he takes off these chains,
I will kill him.

Leen have taught me enough to have survived this much fighting, killing.. I didn't want to kill, but I didn't have any other choice, but now, god I'm willing to be killed.

Anything, but this hell, the chains, the guilt, the hate, the pine, the memories, the fact that one decision led me to this, god if you hear me, if I can't go home, then the hell with it, please let me die.

"how about I call the boys, bring you some food, and have a little fight? that sounds like fun doesn't it?"

One day, one day this will be over..

"Boys! Get in here"

Something broke, I can hear something braking, something big.

"Samuel you fucker, where are you?! And where is Selvea?!"
Leen? Jumping up on my feet screaming "LEEN!" it was Leen's voice, right? RUGHT?!

"LEEN!!" am I getting out of here?, has Leen really found me?

"shut up" Samuel hissed at me, looking for the heaviest weapon he can find, "LEEN! PLEASE! LEEEEN!"

"I told you to shut up!" he growled at me, anger flaming behind his eyes.

"Don't you dare tell her to shut up you asshole"

anger turned into fear when he saw her, Leen stood there in the door way, furious .

Leen is here! God she's actually here! This is actually happening, I'm going home, this is real,  this is.. this is a dream.

I fell on the floor, hard, as the realization hit me, an angel, yeah.. an angel walked in after Leen.

Leen was fighting with Samuel, like in every dream I have ever had, but now there was an angle, huh.. I'm going mad.

Being held up only by the chains, waiting to wake up, watching my tears mix in with the rain water that socked floor, white boots embroidered with blue walked up to me. "you'll be okay dear, we'll  get you out of here"

"Out of this dream" I thought

A hand went over my eyes, as the silence took over, and the Darkness blanketed me in its familiar comfort.