How it used to be (Catra's POV)

Warning: a little bit spicy😏🔥 no smut tho. I can't write smut while keeping a straight face 🥵(if y'all want me to I can attempt it) also some abuse

Adora is sitting on my bed while I'm sitting on the floor in the opposite direction to avoid her.

"You know you can't ignore me forever Cat." Adora states breaking the silence

"Mmhm." I hum.

"Can you at least say something?" She questions.

"Why the hell should I? You know what you did, and besides, the only reason I let you in this house is to finish this damn project!" She looks at me sadly then drops it. She gets up from the bed and sits down next to me.

"Listen I'm sorry Catra. I didn't mean for you to get hurt. It's not my fault."

"Oh! So it's my fault you kissed some guy?"

"No it's not. You know I don't mean it like that." She answers.

"Then whose fault is it then?" Adora grabs my hand and looks at me in the eyes.

"I'm not sure. But the one thing I am sure of Is that I care deeply for you. Nothing in this world could change that." She leans in and kisses me. She pulls away and instantly regrets it. "I'm so sorry I didn't think for a second and my instincts took over."

"Well if that's what your instincts tell you you should act on them more often." I Say in a flirty tone. I push my lips against hers and we stay like that and gasp for air. She pulls me up and pushes me against the bed. She starts to kiss my neck and I Put my hands on her hips and we start to move in synch. I decide to catch her off guard and pin her down.

"Nice move kitty cat." She purrs. I start to lift off her shirt and I feel her abs. I kiss her stomach going up to her neck and then her lips. She starts to feel my hips and starts to unzip my jeans.

"Wait I've never done this before." I interrupt.

"It's ok I haven't either." She admits. I smile a little more confident and she wraps her legs around my waist continuing to kiss. Things were starting to escalate until I heard a knock on my door. I jolt out of my bed while looking around. Adora wasn't there.

"Wake up Catherine."

"Ok ms. Weaver."

"And hurry up before I send you back to the orphanage. The only reason I'm keeping you is because I get extra money taking care of you."

"Ok ms. Weaver!" I snapp. She walks over and slaps me. 

"Don't give me an attitude you little shit! This is why your parents left you." She walks out and slams the door.

"I guess that was all just a dream."