Chpt 6: "The Devils's Lockdown "👹😱

It has been a week sense Archie had texted Betty .

Betty hasn't Slept In week out of prefer fear Betty was at work running on very little sleep. She's just living off of coffee to survive. All the staff can see a visible change in her mood . Some parents are concerned. It's like she can't breath even though she's miles away. She got a new number. How did he even get it? She trashed her old one. Where is he now ? Is he closer to her? Will she survive this time? Questions where running through her head as a parent stands there and shouts "Miss Cooper." Serval times .before she snaps out of it. Luckily for her.... It was only julian..

Betty wipes away her tears hoping the little boy hadn't seen her tears

But he did he saw and gave her a hug
Betty was taken back by his actions but soon melted into his embrace

.. Once Julian broke the hug he looked up at Betty. " our you okay miss cooper?" He said. Betty gave a small smile but Julian knew it was fake but let it be " I am fine please go sit with the group " Betty said trying to change the topic.

"They pushed me away they don't want me there. I'm scum to them." He whispered.

Her heartbroke once again at the boys powerful words she bent down towards Julian making him stare straight into her big ocean eyes " Julian your not scum your ...Sensational" Betty said in a reassuring voice .

The boy looked at her "Thank you." He whispered hugging her. "How about you spend some time with me then?" The little boy just nodded. They were reading a book together when a teacher from the office came into her class.

Betty got uneasy feeling in her stomach she slowly made her way to door she suddenly became dizzy as opened the door " hello .. mr Huygens "" Betty said to the principal who had a concerned look in his eye

"Julian's uncle has arrived to pick him up. Its a family emergency." He informed her. "Can i ask, why not his father?"

The older man looked uneasy as Betty asked "uh ... he had very important meeting to attend" she noticed how broken he looked almost lost.

"Are you okay Mark?" She asked concerned

When out of knowhere the Intercom came on

"Hello Sunshine!" Said the redhead devil named Archie Andrews he found her

"Shit " Betty cursed under her breathe

Julian and the others quickly hid under the tables. Mark the principal had left to find the mysterious Person.
"What are you doing arch?" Betty asked as she managed to get near her phone to dial 999 " I am here for revenge babe and it starts with you Elizabeth.