Chapter Three

Lunar: Hi!! Welcome back to Broken Flower! How was your guy's day? Hope it was good. I'm here if ya need me! On with chapter three!!! Woo!! Hope you enjoy!

WARNING: SELF HARM IN THIS CHAPTER!! DON'T READ IF YOU'LL GET HURT!!

Rose's POV

I went into the first stall which was the largest. I slid down the wall in the corner and pulled my knees up to my chest. I put my face in them and scratched at my arms. I grabbed my backpack and dug through it.

I grabbed my pencil sharpener and my pen cap. I screwed out the blade with the cap and held it to my arm. I dug it into my skin. It wasn't deep but deep enough to draw blood. I kept making new cuts until my wrist had 9 cuts marring it. I grabbed a bandage from my bag and wrapped my arm up. Blood leaked through the bandage but not much. I put the blade back in the sharpener and put it in my bag. I rolled my sleeve and walked out of the stall after putting my backpack back on. I looked at my reflection in the window and grimaced. My two different colored eyes stared at me. 'So ugly. I'm such a freak. A normal person doesn't have a green eye and a red eye.'

I sighed and walked out the bathroom. Silvia was standing outside the door with my sketchbook in hand. She was staring at the drawing I did. It was of a girl curled up in a corner. She had her hands up to her ears blocking any noise and she was crying. A shadow with green eyes was looming behind her with a razor blade in hand. Silvia closed the book and held it out to me. I shakily grabbed it and looked down at my shoes. 'She must think I'm a freak now.'

I felt arms go around me and I froze. 'She's hugging me....'

I hesitantly hugged back. The only one that hugs me is Nathan. I don't experience hugs that much. She pulled back and smiled at me. I blushed and looked down. 'WHAT DA FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH ME!!'

"Come on Rose. Third period is gonna start in a couple minutes. What do we have?"

I blushed heavily when she said we. "G-gym. We are p-playing b-basket-ball but the teacher Ms.Heart lets the s-seniors and j-juniors w-walk around the gym if t-they want. But majority o-of the kids are a-athletic and c-competitive so they don't walk," I explained as I lead the way to gym. We are early but no one will care. I thought back to what I said to Silvia and cursed to myself. I stuttered in front of her. AGAIN!! I cried in my head.

I felt a arm go around my shoulder and flinched. 'What is up with all the touching today?' I relaxed when I saw it was Silvia. She was looking at me in concern. Her hand was gently caressing my neck. I flinched. She sees the bruise. I pulled my hoodie up more over my neck. "It's n-nothing. I'm fine."

She gave me a look that practically said she didn't believe me but didn't say anything. We continued walking to gym, with her arm still on me shoulder, and me blushing heavily. 'Why is this happening to me?!' I freaked out in my head. I swear my face is a tomato right now. I sat in a corner in my mind pouting. 'Fuck me.'

We got to the locker room so I knocked on the door waiting for the coach to let us in. The boys and girls are in different classes but sometimes we will be in a class together for a game. Ms.Heart opened the door. She smiled. "Hey Rose! And who's this?"

"Hi M-Ms.Heart. This is Silvia H-harris. She is new h-here and I am h-her g-guide."

She nodded thoughtfully. "I see. Welcome to NAC Silvia. I hope you enjoy it here."

She let us in and I got my clothes out of my locker and went to a stall. I changed into a loose black long sleeve, and jogging pants. I left my hair down since I am only walking. I went out of the stall and put my clothes back into the locker. Silvia was sitting on the bench already changed. She was wearing a purple t-shirt that had a rose on it. The purple contrasted with her tan flawless skin. My faced flushed red. 'Da fuck is wrong with me?!'

"I'm am excited to walk with you. This is gonna be fun!" Silvia exclaimed and I blushed. 'Fuck! There is something wrong with me!'

The bell rang for third period to start. Girls started flooding into the locker room. They glared at me. But the one who glared the hardest was a ditzy blonde named Emma. She has shoulder length blonde hair and brown eyes. She had a brown nose from being up adult's asses all the time. She hated me with a passion. Emma came over to me and Silvia. "Hey new girl. What are you doing with this piece of trash?"

Silvia's POV

I glared daggers at the cunt. 'My flower is NOT trash!!'

I stood up and snarled at the blonde. "The only trash here is you."

She glared at me. "You have no idea who you are talking to. I'm Emma. The richest girl in Clinton County."

"I don't give a fuck who you are you douche sucking whore!"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked behind me. Rose was looking at me with a sad look on her face. "Please don't. You'll get in trouble," She said softly.

'Oh my sweet flower. So kind. But I am protecting you.' I thought to myself and smiled reassuringly at her. She gave me a confused look. I turned back to the slut. She was smirking at me.

"Why don't you ditch this faggot and come hang out with us?"

As soon as Emma said that I saw red....

Lunar: Heyyo! I hope you guys enjoyed. Sorry it's short. I wanted to leave it off with a cliffhanger :3 hehe. Have a wonderful day/night!!!! Thanks for reading!! Lexi out~