Sudden interest. -Six

Sorry, i know its been a long ass time, thankyou for sticking with  my story xoo

(NOT EDITED)

~~~~

"So this is your new room.." My father trailed. When I walked in, I gasped. The room was beautiful. Not only beautiful, but huge. Right in the middle of the room was what must have been a king sized bed. There was a chandeleer langing on the ceeling, and a huge window on the right hand side of the room with sun leaking inside. There was a walk-in wardrobe to my left and a beautiful vintage looking beige dresser with a huge mirror haring above. 

"Wow.." I mumbled. 

"I'm glad you like it" He grinned. "Norman will bring your suitcase up soon, I'll let you get settled in" He smiled sinceerly at me. 

"Thanks, erm, dad" The word 'dad' was still foreign for me. He then walked out of the room, leaving me there by myself. Your probably wonering why I didn't live with my father sooner. Well, I did want to, but my mother held me down. Even though she wasn't sober half the time she was extreamly strict. Plus I needed to take care of her, she was so immature for her age. She was too wild. But now she was gone, and I was here with my father. 

Father.. dad.. it was so weird to say that.

I ran and jumped on my bed, the soft silk blankets were warm from the sun that restd on them. I grinned to myself. 

"Here are your bags Miss Stewart" Norman stood at the door with my bright red suitcase. 

"Call me Sophie" I grinned. 

"Okay, Miss Sophie"

"You don't have to say miss either" I smiled.

"Okay.. Sophie.."

"Thanks!" I chirped and grabbed my suitcase from the ground and throwing it onto my bed. I needed to get new clothes to fill that huge new wardrobe of mine, I thought.

~~

After I unpacked my bags and settled in I fell asleep on my bed, only to be woken soon after.

"Sophie.. darling" My eyes fluttered open to see a blonde woman looking down at me.

"W-who are you?"

"I'm Grace.. Your erm.. new step mother" She smiled shyly. This woman was the definition of beautiful. She had long blonde hair, warm brown eyes, full lips and high cheekbones. 

"Oh.. Hi" I said shyly. 

"I was wondering if you wanted me to take you shopping, so we could get to know eachother..?"

"That would be great, I'd love to" I smiled.

"Would you meet me down stairs in about twenty minutes and we can leave then" she seemed alot more happy now that I had agreed to go with herr.

"Yeah, see you soon" 

Twenty minutes later I skipped down the beauiful staircase to meet Grace. She was standing at the door wearing black jeasn and a voilet colour dress shirt. 

"hey, you ready?" She chirped.

"yep" I said popping the p.

"Alrighty lets go then" 

When we walked out, the car we were walking towards was.. amazing. It was a bright red ferarrii. 

"Is this your car..?"

"Thansk to your father it is" She grinned, I narrowed my eyes at her. Was she some sort of gold digger, using my father for his money? She senced my glare and put her hands up in surrender. "Honey, Sophie, I love your father. I'm not that kind of woman" She smiled.

"Okay.." I was still abit unsure about her but I guess I would get to know her better.

"Come on, Lets go get you some new clothes to fill that wardrobe of yours" She seemed to have read my mind.

~~~

Three hours, 20 stores and 32 shopping bags later we were finished. Lets just say we must have burned a very small hole in my dads bank account. 

"My legs are so sore!" I gasped once I dropped into the passenger seat of the car.

"Me too! I am going to have a nice long bath until i get al wrinkly from the water" Grace gasped.

"Oh good idea! me too!" Grace and I have become friends after this little shopping spree, and im so glad. She is the most kind person I have ever met.

"Lets go home already" She gasped.

~*~*~*~*~*

SORRY I KNOW ITS SHORT, ILL UPLAOD AGAIN IN A WEEK XOXO