Chapter Two

Ellie ~

"Ms. Green! you must be the new student. Please seat at the back next to Mr. Stone." The teacher which I am assuming as Mr. Reid, I nodded instead of saying no because I don't want to have bad impressions. I sat next to the 'bad boy' and stayed as quietly as I can.

"Ok everyone! I have an announcement!" he said taking all of our attentions. "I know this is just your first day but since your already seniors, I know you'll have a lot of activities so I am already giving you your first project from me." Mr. Reid said and everyone said in unison like 'what the fuck?' 'Nooo!' 'Too fast!' and such. Then Mr. Reid speaked again "No cursing! Do not worry the due date is in three months more, so you'll have alot more time to work with your partners. Are we clear?" Everyone was frowning and just said yes or just nodded. Mr. Reid was our Music Teacher. I love music because its related to singing but nobody knows that I know how to sing, only my family, maybe i'm too shy to tell anyone and I really don't like attentions. Mr. Reid talked once again but what he said next has shocked me the most "Your project for me is to sing. After that I will choose who among you will be the perfect pair for the singing contest. This is for 'The Perfect Duet'. You will be paired with your seatmates." he said and now I know that my face looked really shocked. "B-but I d-don't know h-how to sing!" I said to Mr. Reid hoping he would change his mind and just choose some pair randomly but ofcourse he didn't. "It doesn't matter Ms. Green, I will not change my mind anymore." he said and before I can argue the bell rang 'Great! Just great! I said to myself.

Suddenly someone whispers to me "So i'll be seeing you more often huh?" I jumped and felt shivers run down my spine, I look at my right side and it was the badboy. He was having a satisfying smirk on his face knowing he got that effect on me. I quickly masked my face and stood up.

I wrote my address in a piece of paper and gave it to him. "Eager much? Hmm, giving me the address that fast." He stood up and towered over me having a smug face on. "Huh! Excuse me but I gave you that if ever you wanted to practice about the Singing Contest. Don't dare have such ideas, i'm not a slut." I said to him and grab my things off my chair and left him there with amused face. I guess the badboy doesn't know the feeling of reject so I gave him a piece of it.

I was about to go ready to leave but he grabbed my hand and spun me around. "Ok, I'll be going. Anyway i'm Alexander Stone." he said offering his hand. I looked at him first and grabbed his hand "Ellie.. Ellie Green" I said and he kissed my hand before saying "Beautiful..." he leaned in and I looked deep in his eyes.

I know in his eyes it was beyond something. His eyes were very intimidating. Suddenly he gave a smirk and there I woke up from my daydreaming. I quickly took my hand away and left mumbling goodbye.

The rest of the day was boring. All the teachers told me to stand at the back and intoduce myself but I refuse. What? I hate attention you know. Anyway, I hate my schedule but at the same time, still thankful for having it. Because I have some subjects together with Alex so I kinda hate it. But atleast the rest of my subjects his gone.

I went to my car and hopped in ready to leave but Mr. Badboy stopped me. I rolled my eyes at him and open the window of my car. "What?" I said to him a little annoyed. "So Uh. When do we start?" he asked leaning at my window. "Tomorrow. After school." I said and closed my car and left them there standing. I needed to stop whatever i'm feeling for him when it's still early.

I picked up my brother and went home.

Alexander ~

*Flashback*

Another school year and i'm already a senior student. I am Alexander Stone. I am what they call 'The Prince of our campus. Everybody respects and obeys me.

I was walking down the halls when suddenly I heard my bestfriend/'The Charmer' called out to me. "Alexander!!" I looked at jis way and he catch up to me. "Wait a sec." he said panting and controlling his breathing. "So?" I asked getting impatient. "Ok so.. Have you heard about the new girl? They said she as hot" he's eyes twinkling but then he suddenly frowned, "...but nerd. Not really but kind of." he said. So that's why... "Not really, haven't seen her yet. Nevermind, she's just another girl who will fall head over heels to me anyway." I said having a proud face, he suddenly had a smirk on his face and I know what it means.

This guy is planning something else. "Maybe not.." his smirk never leaving his face. "Is that a challenge?" and he simply shrugged, I think this guy here needs some reality.

"Let's bet then." he said, "..If I win, you'll do anything I ask you to" I looked at him smile slowly creeping out of my face, "and if I win, you'll run naked and only boxers wearing down the halls." He just laughed at me "Sure man! so deal?" he asked. "Deal." I said while grinning on him.

Ok end of flashback. So here I am on my car driving home. This day is just so exciting that when I look at myself I can't help the grin creeping out of my face. They said that a new neighbor just moved in next to my house, but ofcoarse I don't know. I'm always at parties so I really didn't feel like knowing who my new neighbor was.

When I was about to look the piece of paper that Ellie gave me with her address on it, I remember I forgot it in my locker so I just dismissed it. I shook my head and just in time I was already in front of my house.

Ellie ~

Dash was exhausted when I picked him up from his school, so after eating he already took a bath and decided to sleep.

I too was exhausted so I decided to go to my room and jumped on my bed face first. Today was really exhausting and boring day.

As I was thinking about the 'Perfect Duet' contest, I can feel darkness slowly taking me so I gave in.