Chapter 1: The Mission

Hellooooooo everybody, I'm back!! So, this next chapter is when the main female protagonist is introduced, a shout out to whomever guesses who the male protagonist is first and whomever name I use for the character. I have used a Harry Potter reference so all rights for that go to J.K Rowling. Sorry in advance for the sucky fight scenes in further chapters as well because I am terrible with words. -_- oh, and some OOCness in the future so yeah.

Anyways, LET THE FUN AND GAMES BEGIN!!!

~~ time skip to 3 days later~~

Peter POV

I have almost finished packing my bags to go to 'college', or at least, that's what Aunt May and everyone else who doesn't know my secret thinks. What I'm actually doing is packing to live in Stark Tower so that I don't have to sneak in all the time. Oh, that's right, I'm Spider-Man but the only people who know are the Avengers, my best friend and a few select people. Right now, though, I wish I could remove my best friend from that list. My best friend lives (or more like used to live) with me and my aunt May, we call him G-man after a character in this book that he read not too long ago, Perry Johnson I think it was ... anyway, he was mercilessly asking me questions about the avengers and how it is like in stark tower in rapid succession, too fast for me to answer, some of these were "is it true they have a gym AND movie theatre?" "is Thor really a GOD?" "how old is captain America?" "was Black Widow a spy?"

"yes, yes, around 100 and more of an assassin" I hurridly replied to all his questions before he could ask more.

"huh, are there any avengers your age?" he asked once more

"no G, the closest to may age is probably Wanda and she is like 25" I said impatiently

"oh, you'll visit us right, I mean, more than once a month?" he asked cautiously

"of coarse man" I assured "there's no way I wouldn't visit you and aunt May, you guys are awesome"

"nice!" he exclaimed just as a horn sounded

"PETER, your ride to college is here!" Aunt May called to me

"thanks aunt May" I called back, hefting my bag on my shoulder "well, I should get going, see ya bud"

"yeah, see ya" G-man replied, as we hugged, he said "don't forget who the man in the chair is"

"Never"

We parted and it was aunt Mays turn to say goodbye, she hugged me so hard I swear I heard my ribs crack.

"can't breathe" I choked out

"oh, sorry" she said as she released me from her death grip "I'm going to miss you so much!"

"don't worry" I said as I walked out the door "I'll be closer than you think"

I walked down the stairs to the awaiting car ... "oh boy"

In front of the house was a black, sleek limousine with blackened windows and an A in a circle at the front where the little gold thing usually is.