Chapter 2: The Interrogation

Helllooo everybody!! Im back again with the name of my OC but since no one commented I made it up, it's .......................................................................... going to be revealed soon :p

Anyways ENJOY!

Let the fun and games BEGIN!!!

Girls POV

Great, just great, I move to Australia for almost 2 years with no trouble and then now this!? URGGG!!! I knew that eventually the avengers or some powerful group would come after me, but still, it sucks, especially since HE is there with them. I am currently sitting on the ground glaring at everyone and trying to hide my embarrassment, I can't believe I had a panic attack just by seeing Dr Banner again, it seems I haven't completely outrun my past, yet. Anyway, I was sitting on the ground, the cuffs digging into my skin and burning them but I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of knowing that, when I caught a certain teenaged brunette looking at me, for a second I saw him, one of the people I knew from a little while ago and lightly smiled at him, then I realized what I did and that he was one of the avengers before glaring at him, Spider-Man was NOT him.

I felt a slight bump, the engine die down and the automatic door open. I guess we had arrived. Hawkeye, trying to be a gentleman, offered a hand to help me up, the binds having dissolved an hour ago, I ignored him and instead stood up by myself. 2 agents in crisp, grey suits and sunglasses came in and escorted me to, what I assumed to be, the interrogation room. "I didn't know 'men in black' worked with the Avengers, must have been that Chitauri invasion" I stated, they didn't change their facial expressions in the slightest, bummer, they're like the British soldiers outside Buckingham. As I was herded into a sound proof room, I caught a glimpse of gold, black and green, Loki was here, might as well give him a show then. I gave him a mischievous smile in which he returned. Steve walked in, it was time for the fun to begin.

Loki POV

I was standing around in front of the interrogation room when I saw her, Aries had come. "ah" I whispered under my breath "that's who your interrogating, good luck" she saw me and gave me a mischievous smile, indicating she was going to mess with them a bit, I returned it and turned back to the window to watch as old man spandex walked in, I couldn't wait until everything started. Let the show begin.

3rd Person POV

Steve walked into the room, ready to test her first, he was a little bit nervous though, he had seen her demonstration of strength, as well has the smile and glint in her eyes that only a seasoned trouble maker adorned.

"alright" he started "I'm going to test you on your physical strength"

He sat down and put his right arm up, ready for an arm wrestle, the girl did the same with her right arm and they were ready to start. F.R.I.D.A.Y counted down so they could start "3...2...1...GO!" Captain America pushed as hard as he could to bring her hand down, the girls hand moved towards the table, slowly, slowly, before she spoke up "oh, we started? Ok" and then slammed Caps hand the other way, deeply denting the table in the process "I win" she said in a sweet voice while all the other heroes were open mouthed and staring, Loki looked slightly amused at their expressions, this was only an appetizer.

Next was Clint who came in with a T.V and 2 X-box controls. "next we are going to test your battle strategy skills" he said, quickly setting up the device. When he gave the second player controller to the girl, she looked at it with confusion, holding it up on the side and so on. Clint explained how to hold it and which buttons to press for what. After explaining he booted up the game and they played the beginners map.