6-10

I have awoken, and my clock says 8:54. Luckily, I just gotta grab my books, since my shirt is still gone. I swear, if I find out who stole my only shirt...

I am now at the ring, where my opponent is Быстрый Ветер, or Quick Wind. He looks like a ninja, with the slender build and the quick, calculating look in his blue eyes. His hair is red, and he is pale (which I kinda started missing since yesterday). He just spoke to me, saying, "Show me what you got", and his voice had a slight tone, but it was a very cold tone, and kinda quiet. Well, hope he don't kill me.

It was a fairly close fight, I guess.
He made the first move, jumping in the air and landing on my shoulders. When I tried to shake him off, he squeezed my neck with his legs, making me feel faint. I came up with a crazy plan, and it was crazy. I fell backwards as quick as I could so he didn't have a chance to hop off. When I fell on him, I rolled off him and quickly grabbed his leg, keeping an eye on him while doing so. I then threw him at the fence, where he tried to jump up, but he had his foot caught in the fence. I just ran to him and kicked him, knocking him unconscious. It apparently took me about a minute to knock him out.
I'm feeling a little dizzy, but I'll survive. I'll just sit down and make my way to hut #18 when I feel like it.

*
The Cursed is a term that has been around for centuries, and is also the name of children of those who have either:

•Attempted to or successfully murdered the leader
•Been sentenced to death or
•Received more than 50 scars of dishonor

For example, in 1832, one such Cursed individual was the notorious Silent Quail, who had been sentenced to death for killing at least 15 victims, none of whom were the target, in one mission. Before she was executed, however, she had given birth to Cursed Quail.
The first Cursed was in 1465 and her name was Cursed Grace, daughter of Clever Grace, who had murdered the leader of the time (Vindictive Death, whose position was taken over by his daughter, Nimble Death).
Whenever a child is born to someone of such a criminal, they acquire the first name "Cursed".

Kill confirmed-Убийство подтверждено
Kill unconfirmed-Убить неподтвержденных
Target on the run-Цель на ходу
Target safe-Целевой сейф
*

So, thanks to Lovely (and me, to some extent), we didn't do any training at all!
So, she waited for me to make a move, but I wouldn't do it because for me, making the first move is nothing but trouble.
I'm not gonna lie, it was actually kind of awkward, and it made nothing any better when she started yawning purposefully. I still wasn't gonna give in, but I could tell she wasn't going to, either.
The session ended with us talking about our lives.
Now we're all walking to hut #7.

Nothing interesting really happened at the table, not unless you count some guy at the grownup table downstairs going crazy and trying to kill everyone (which he didn't accomplish, killing only 3 people). He's going to receive the death sentence, according to Steel Soul. Steel also said that the guy's name was, in fact, Crazy Boar! Who knew?

I'm now in bed, and I am feeling a little tired, but not really enough to sleep. I guess I'll just study, since I do have a test tomorrow...

I just awoke from the dream I keep having to the sound of something falling downstairs. I'm gonna check it out real quick. I hope I can throw this knife good...

So, it was just Ivory Soul, breaking in to tell me to check a dead tree behind the gym tomorrow. She also said that this place needs to be more secure (no kidding!)

Well, I'm going back to bed, and the next one to wake me up is going to have their head decorating my room!