6-17

My back is killing me. It's 8:55, and I just know today is going to suck!

I have arrived at the ring, and my opponent is Голодная Кислота, or Hungry Acid according to my dictionary. This guy actually looks hungry, like he hasn't eaten in at least a week. I could see his ribs and his black hair was so stringy. He's pale, yes, but I can tell that malnutrition also had a hand in his complexion, and then there's his nearly-black eyes, which are a little sunken into his skull. I think I'll give him some of my food at dinner time (if I'm allowed to).

That battle made me feel so bad. He made the first move by trying to punch me. I grabbed his fist and threw it to the ground when I heard one of his finger bones break, and it was painful to listen to. He got up and tried a kick, but I didn't wanna hurt him any more than I already had, so I just got out of the way and let him fall to the ground. He didn't get up, but I knew he wasn't really unconscious. He was hurt and I wasn't gonna call it, so I'm now making my way to hut #18.

*
A plague had spread around in 1489 around the same time mice had been introduced. This plague was a strange one, with the symptoms being loss of appetite, eye necrosis, bleeding tongue and belly button, and pus in the ear and under the fingernails. This plague had killed over 100 assassins. The smartest members had analyzed the mice, and concluded that the mice were not the cause of this plague, but rather from a strange chemical that had rained from the sky. They also made a vaccine and cured all the assassins that were still alive and immunized the ones who hadn't caught it yet. For a while, assassins contained the disease and were using it to eliminate targets. However, in 1503, the current leader of the time, Skinny Death, had put a stop to the practice, saying that it was too inhumane. The illness is today extinct, thanks to the disease-control act of 1504.

Leave me alone or I will kill you-Оставь меня в покое, или я убью тебя
Do you hear what you're saying?-Ты слышишь, что говоришь?
I see you-Я тебя вижу
I will find you-я найду тебя
I found the target-Я нашел цель
Move (go) out, guys-Выйди, ребята
*

So, at the gym, Harley and Lovely met up with me. Harley asked me how I did, and I said that I accidentally broke my opponent's finger just by throwing his fist into the ground. It was just with those words that Harley and Lovely knew who I was talking about. They told me that this guy was very neglected and never allowed to be fed. They also said that he sleeps in hut #2 with the other destructive-skills spies. Hm...

Training with Lovely wasn't much different than usual. She used fake attacks and I used my strategy. She threatened me by saying that she would change her strategy as well. I guess I'll see tomorrow...

So, I was sitting at the table when I asked the Soul siblings if they could sneak into hut #2 and give some food to Hungry Acid. They were hesitant at first, saying that breaking into that hut was risky because of some of the elaborate traps set. They eventually gave in, with Steel saying that they needed the practice. I gave them some food off my tray while I ate the rest. I'm now outside writing all this so I can get to my mansion/hut and sleep. Before I do, I'm gonna check out hut #2 and see how big it really is. I never really looked at the size of huts that I don't use, so I figured I might as well use this opportunity to see for myself how big that one hut is.
It's big! It's at least the size of 6 mansions, and is a dark gray in color. There are iron bars all over the windows (unlike the others) and the door is about 10 feet tall and made of metal.

I've gotta get to bed.

I'm now in bed, and I feel tired enough to sleep.

I cannot believe my dream has stayed the same so far. I wonder if that kid got that food yet...