;;two

──────────────

──────────────

- oi, mashiho, haruto, come sit with us! - yedam's soft, yet loud voice rang through junkyu's ears, taking him out of his thoughts.

after hearing mashiho's name a stupid, small smile appeared on his face without him realizing.

he watched as the two boys started walking to the table. as they neared junkyu took a closer look at the small boy - his eyes were slightly red and puffy, he looked tired. the other boy, haruto, had one of his arms around mashiho's shoulders and for some reason junkyu didn't like that.

they came near the table and haruto sat down while mashiho looked like he was wondering where to sit since there were to free spots left - one next to byounggon and one next to junkyu.

after a few seconds it looked like he made up his mind and he took the seat next to junkyu, flashing a small, shy smile at him.

a d o r a b l e.

junkyu couldn't take his eyes off of mashiho - the japanese boy was just sitting next to him, being all small and shy and junkyu had to stop himself from squealing.

after a few minutes he saw that mashiho wasn't doing anything - he was just keeping his head down.

- aren't you going to eat?

mashiho jumped a bit, startled from junkyu's voice. his head shot up and his big doe brown eyes were looking straight into junkyu's.

the japanese boy then looked down again and said a small "no", almost as quite as a whisper.

- you should eat tho. didn't you bring any food? - junkyu didn't know how he kept his voice stable, his heart was racing as he was looking at mashiho.

- i forgot - the small boy said softly, blushing a bit from embarassment.

i wanna hug the uwus out of him!

- here, you can take mine. i already ate! - it was true, junkyu qlready ate  all of yedam's home-made cookies so he wasn't hungry at all.

- t-thank you - mashiho stuttered adorably and took junkyu's toast in his hands.

he started taking small bites, while junkyu watched him with heart eyes. literally.

- um.. i-is there something on my face?

junkyu nearly jumped, hearing a soft voice talking to him. he was brought back to reality by mashiho, who was staring at him with curious eyes.

- um.. there actually is - junkyu chuckled - it's beauty.

- w-what..? - the japanese boy looked down, flustered, soft pink colouring his cheeks, while junkyu smiled.

- i'm sorry. but there really is something on your face, you are such a messy eater. - the koala boy chuckled again.

- i-i..

- i'm joking. here, i'll wipe it for you - junkyu took a napkin from the table and wiped the corner of mashiho's mouth, where there was a bit white sauce.

- t-thank you.

- you're welcome. i'm junkyu, by the way. - the small boy looked up at him.

- m-mashiho.

junkyu smiled.

- i know.

──────────────

I'M SO STRESSED RIGHT NOW SORRY FOR THE AWFUL CHAPTER!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE FINALS ARE TODAY OMG I'M GONNA CRY

have an amazing day/night!

─ woozils ˚ 2019