;;five

─

at first junkyu didn't see mashiho.

he looked around the big room, looking for the source of those heartbreaking cries. then, he saw him.

he saw mashi's small form in one of the corners - with knees pulled up to his chest, and face hidden between them, with small hands covering his face, while his whole body was shaking.

junkyu didn't hesitate to go to the boy. with three big steps his tall form was in front of the small, crying boy's one.

mashiho's eyes were now looking at him, two big, doe, deer-like orbs, starring at junkyu with surprised look, swimming in the pool of tears, in them. his small 'junkyu hyung' was so painful to hear - mashi's voice sounded so broken, so sad.

the taller boy quickly lowered himself and embraced the smaller one in a tight hug, putting one hand on mashi's waist and the other one on the back of his head, pressing it to his warm, hard chest.

mashiho didn't say anything. he just cried, cried and cried, while junkyu was rubbing small, invisible circles on his back and was whispering small "it's okay"; "i'm here"'s in the boy's ears.

junkyu felt angry. he wanted, no, he needed to know who or what hurt his mashi, who made him cry so much. whoever, whatever it was, junkyu was gonna find it and make sure it won't happen again.

his heart broke at the sight of mashiho's vulnerable state. they knew each other for what, two or three days, but junkyu felt the need to protect the other boy. mashi was just so fragile, so vulnerable, as if one wrong touch or word could hurt him so bad.

the black haired boy felt good holding the japanese one. it was as if mashi was made for being in junkyu's arms - he fit that well. it was perfect, mashiho was perfect and junkyu couldn't stop think about that.

after some time the sniffs and sobs stopped, the only thing that was to hear was the two boys' soft breathings. the korean one looked down at the japanese in his arms, realising that mashi was asleep.

his eyes were closed, his mouth slightly open and his nostrils twitched every now and then, his nose wrinkling cutely whenever he inhaled.

junkyu couldn't get his eyes off the pure art that he was holding. he slowly got up, the small boy still in his arms. the black haired male was syrprised at how light the other boy was - he weighed as much as a feather!

the korean male made his way out of the room, calmly carrying mashi since the classes started a long time ago and there was no one outside the classrooms.

just as he was turning around the corner he almost bumped in haruto - the japanese male who went after mashiho. junkyu was surprised he wasn't with mashi in the music room.

- sorry! - said the japanese male, panting heavily, as if he was running. - have you seen..

just then he looked up and saw who he had bumped in. his eyes widened, seeing his small hyung in the other male's arms.

- mashi! omg, i've looked for him everywhere! where was he? - haruto's concerned voice rang through junkyu's ears.

- um.. in the old music room. he was upsed and crying so i uh,,, stayed with him and then he fell asleep and-

- thank you so much! - the korean male was surprised to hear the relief and joy in haruto's voice. the seemilgly cold boy was nothing like what he expected. - thank you so much, oh my! i was chasing him, but then byounggon appeared and said he wanted to talk and- haruto stopped talking and looked at his watch.

- classes will finish soon. do you want me to carry him home or are you gonna do it? - the japanese boy was not oblivious, he could clearly see the care and warmness in junkyu's eyes. he knew that the black haired boy wouldn't hurt his hyung.

- i'll carry him.

two updates and a bit longer chapter since i haven't updated in ages oof.

i hope you're all doing okay and are taking care of yourselves! ily

i hope you're all doing okay and are taking care of yourselves! ily ♡

woozils • 2019