;; four

ー

- so you're just gonna keep quiet and won't tell me what's going on?

junkyu was mad. ever since mashiho left the canteen around 10 minutes ago he was asking each one of his friends what was the reason, because they clearly knew.

however, no one answered him. they all kept their eyes down on their food, playing nerviously with their fingers.

- it's because it's not our place to tell you. you should ask mashiho or gonnie hyung by yourself - yedam's calm voice broke the silence.

junkyu sighed. that was stupid. there was no point in asking them anything, they wouldn't tell.

he wanted to know. he wanted to know why the small, japanese boy looked so upset when he saw byounggon. he wanted to know why mashi's big, doe eyes held so much sadness and sorrow. he wanted to know why the boy's lips started to quiver and his eyes watered.

he wanted to know why the japanese boy's small form started trembling. why his hands were shaking, why he was acting like this.

junkyu didn't know why he felt the need to go after mashiho and comfort him. although, haruto was faster as he ran after the brunette.

junkyu also didn't know what was this strange feeling in his tummy, that made him feel all giddy and smiley whenever he was with mashiho. he has never felt that way before and it was bit strange to him, but he loved it.

the young boy sighed again and stood up from the table, leaving without even saying 'goodbye'.

junkyu walked aimlessly around the school, waiting for lunch period to end. he passed the old music room that no one used anymore when he heard them.

soft sniffs, as well as muffled sobs, that were way too familiar to the young boy. he quickly walked in, trying to keep quiet so he wouldn't startle the person inside.

- j-junkyu hyung?

okie i haven't updated in almost a month lmao sjsjs sorry :'(((

please leave comments and vote, it really would mean a lot, althoigh i write because i want to, not because of reads and votes and stuff

please leave comments and vote, it really would mean a lot, althoigh i write because i want to, not because of reads and votes and stuff ♡

woozils • 2019