Chapter 3: Two Taiyo's?🪡

"Find the path that is right for you, you have two paths, good or evil? You can only choose one."
~Aoki-Lapis2

(This picture here was made in gorilla gori gori which you can find on picrew.me.)

This chapter was based off of the side quest: two sets of hero's. So they have three hero's who like look them and they go around and do bad things with their identity. And it's up to Sarisa and them to find the impostors and make them apologize for doing the wrong things. So here is where I decided to make a impostor of Taiyo, it's the same race as her but just different hair color and eye color. I decided to call her Fake Taiyo. Fake Taiyo has Purple hair with pink eyes and Taiyo has pink hair with purple eyes.

At Dairon City💐

Taiyo's Pov🌺

I was walking around the city, I went to the hunters guild, I notice that Kai and them are looking at me funny, did I do something to them? I walked over to them.

Taiyo:"Is something wrong?"

Sarina was about to say something, but I cut her off, are they blaming me for something that I didn't do? I was mad but sad at the same time.

Taiyo:"I did none of those things! Why are you blaming me for this?! You know very well that I am a kind and sweet person, But then again, I am nothing more than a traitor and a failed newman. Don't even bother going near me," '~'

With that I ran to Ozette Wetlands, when I got there, I notice that I saw someone who looked just like me. Could that be the person who framed me?

 Could that be the person who framed me?

Taiyo:"Hey! Why are you doing this?"

Fake Taiyo:"Why? Because they had it coming, you know Kai right? He will never love you, he never would love someone who is different from them."

At Ozette Wetlands🏮

She ran into the deeper part of Ozette Wetlands, before I can catch up to her, I have to deal with the hostiles first then go after her.

Taiyo:"Move out of my way hostiles!" >~<