Chapter 4: Newman VS Reyburn 🐲

"Getting revenge will get you nowhere, even if you kill someone, that will not bring back the person who died. What's more important friends or revenge?"

~Aoki-Lapis2

(The picture above belongs to the original owner who drew it, I do not own this picture)

In the hunter's guild🏠

Taiyo's POV=-=

So you're probably wondering why I'm avoiding Reve, it's because of what he said at Paru city center. It hurt me so much, but he didn't really have much of a choice, he was just following orders even if it meant that he was being used.

Sarisa:"Hey Taiyo?"

Taiyo:"Yes Sarisa? What is it?"

Sarisa:"Why do you keep avoiding eye contact with Reve?"

Taiyo:"..it's not something that I'm not comfortable talking about."

Sarisa:"Is it because of what he said?"

Taiyo:"*nods head*"

Sarisa:"I figured as much, I wouldn't worry about it to much Taiyo."

Taiyo:"..how can you be so sure Sarisa?"

Sarisa:"I just am, so I heard that a certain someone got kissed by their crush."

Taiyo:">////< Is it that obvious?"

Sarisa:"It's okay Taiyo, I knew it! Don't worry though, I'll support you both. After all we are friends."

Taiyo:"True, we have been best friends ever since, it's only natural that we have a bond that can never be broken."

Sarisa:"I guess so."

Taiyo:"Well, I'll see you later Sarisa, take care."

With that I leave and walk towards the quest counter and see what area to explore next. I see one area that has zero pollution in it. So I choose Gurhacia Valley a place that has reports on seeing a dragon in that area. Let's just hope that nothing bad happens to me while I'm there. I feel bad for avoiding Reve, even so his words hurt me, I'll have a talk with Reve sometime later when I get back from Gurhacia Valley. That's if I make it out alive.

Kai:"Hey Sarisa? Can I ask you a question?"

Sarisa:"Sure Kai what is it?"

Kai:"Have you been noticing that Taiyo has been avoiding Reve ever since what happened in Paru City center?"

Sarisa:"This was when Taiyo was still recovering her memories, he must have said something that hurt her."

Kai:"Yeah, I don't know why he would say those words to her, does he not consider her feelings in this?"

Sarisa:"That I'm not so sure about Kai."

Kai:"I didn't like that look on Taiyo's face, sadness does not suit her."

Sarisa:"Yeah, it looked like as if her world around her was shattered to pieces when he said that to her."

Kai:"I just hope that she is okay."

Meanwhile in Gurhacia Valley path to the depths 🐅

I was walking around the place and man is it hot here. The sun is out and it's making the surrounding area hot. But before I can continue my quest looks like I'll have to deal with the hostiles before going any further.