𝐁 │60

liked by imzachherron, seaveydaniel and 145,23 others

alexiagarcia: the vacation doesn't properly end until I run out of photos, even though I'm already home

tagged: miathomas, lunablake

view all 13,829 comments

username: that means we don't get any cute
videos of zalex until they see each other again :(

username: they are all so pretty wut

miathomas: look at me go

username: look at mia go guys

username: alex looks so tall skks

imzachherron: ily and i miss you

username: @username yea she looks sUPER
tall

alexiagarcia: @imzachherron ily and I miss you
more @username I was stood on a rock sksksks

username: @alexiagarcia explains everything

seaveydaniel: look at my girlfriend goooo

username: ok zach and dani are so cute as boyfriends
im jealous af of them skssk

username: i always knew they would be great bfs

oliviaking: ok luna is look pretty af

username: we ship #livia

lunablake: @oliviaking I didn't realize
i was a mirror

username: yesss go lunaaa

~

Third Person

After a emotional lot of goodbyes at the airport in Fiji, Mia, Alex and Luna got on a plane back to Atlanta, and everyone got their flights. It had been on of the most amazing experiences for Alex, and all the special moments with Zach just added to that. 

And of course, after Alex had told Zach everything, he got super overprotective and literally wouldn't let go of her hand until he physically had to.

It also caused Zach to get on the phone to the boys' manager as soon as they could, so that he could somehow get Alex on tour with them, whether it was the Asia part of the invitation tour, or the Europe Tour later that year.

But meanwhile, Alex was back in Atlanta, and she was considering redecorating her room. Zach bringing up the darker period of time in her life made her realize how much she hated her room, and so Mia and Luna convinced her to do it.

And so after sleeping pretty much until the next day, Alex got up at 9am, and started filming the intro for the vlog. The trio had agreed to make it a video, which they could post the next week, because this week was parts of their Fiji trip.

Alex got picked up by Mia, who had already picked up Luna and they drove to the store together, Alex trying to put together a list of stuff she wanted/needed whilst singing 1D with the two other girls.

It was kinda a 'thing' in their vlogs now. They had to drive around everywhere, and consequently, they always filmed themselves singing, specifically to 1D, WDW, Billie Eilish and Khalid. The people who watched it seemed to enjoy it though, which was good.

They got to the store and went inside, and Alex read off the list what she needed, and the trio split up, Mia and Alex filming on their phones and Luna on the camera to find stuff. 

After getting at least 2 carts filled with stuff, the trio reunited and Alex paid. "So I definitely brought way too much stuff then I actually need but that happens all the time." Alex said, as Luna directed the camera to her face as she attempted to push a filled cart down a curb and to the car.

"No shit." Mia rolled her eyes, as she also tried the same thing.

And as the three girls dissolved into giggles, Alex finally clarified her thoughts that she was in a much better place than before.

~

a/n
so i might triple
update cos I have a reallyyyy
cute idea for next chapter
and I don't like including pics in my chapters
for some reason so I made a pinterest board and
it should be in the external link sksks