The New Problem

We did it; we found the the root of the problem. The virus from transmitted mainly from fleas, and was most likely a powerful mutated version of the Bubonic Plague. We just had to pull up research about the Bubonic Plague cure and apply it to this the version. The New Virus will be obliterated soon, because of all the damage it has done to humanity. After four weeks half a billion people were estimated to be dead.
I should have thought more about what I thought of in the first place, which was making the vaccine by only putting a little of the virus in it to make people immune after fighting off a small bit of it. I can't quite understand why the U.K. choose a different cure, but it least it can cure some people. The sad thing is that the ones who can get cured from the vaccine the U.K. made can only donate blood to their own blood type, and makeup 3% of the population.
We need to start soon on creating the vaccine, and then we can start trials. I walked into the main lab for a meeting. We had the research we needed, so now we must apply it to reality. "We our all gathered here for a reason. All of you have studied and worked hard on creating the vaccine. Thanks to the new ideas that you have all contributed, especially Dr. Avery Anubis for suggesting that the New Virus is related to the Bubonic Plague. Now that we have all the research we need, we must all work together to create a vaccine. It will be difficult, but it has to be done," said my boss Dr. Terra Reynolds trying to encourage us.
We started to work together to find a cure, and listed our thoughts on a white board and on computers. We listed potential ingredients for the vaccine. "Hey guys I think we need a rare chemical for this vaccine," said Dr. Jackson with concern, while he looked at research he gathered. We all looked at him, waiting for him to tell us.