chapter 1

It was a hot Thursday in the early morning. Rosé woke up and got ready for training so she can chase her dreams after her parents encouraged her.

While rosé was walking through the hallway to go to the practice room after getting done dressing up she still didn't realize that the whole damn people in the hall were looking at her like a weirdo until her stomach made a noise making her stop mid way showing that it is literally begging for some food.

Rosé:-uh looks like i forgot to feed you down there, well now at least I can say that my stomach is making sounds without lying this time to eat.

After rosé's littel cnvo with her tummy she went the other way to the kitchen then eventually to the fridge.

After rosé got to her dreamland aka the fridge then while stuffing her whole damn mouth she saw one of the yg staff was write next to her glaring at her.

Rosé:- I swear to god that I'm legitimately hungry this time and my stomach is the proff.

Rosé also didn't realise that she was spitting everything in her mouth while talking to the staff member which led to all the food,spit AND saliva was on her face. Soon enough this chipmunk finally realized it.

Rosé:- I fucked up,didn't I.

Staff:-"while taking the food off of her face" you should feel lucky that I'm in a good mood today.

Rosé:-"looking down" sorry.

Staff:- anyways this isn't why I'm hear."sighs" rosé how many times should I tell you to stop overworking yourself huh.

Rosé:- but I wa-

Staff:- no, how many times I told you to stop practicing till the freaking midnight, when did u sleep last night huh.

Rosé:-"while mumbling" 3am.

Staff:- WHAT "sigh" rosé sweetie you're an amazing hardworking trainee you don't need to do this for yourself, look at yourself no wonder everyone is staring at you. Promise me you will sleep well and don't over work yourself and doing it this time.

Rosé:- I promise.

after rosé finshed ger lecture rosé eventually got into the practice room she saw Jennie and the other trainees sitting at corner of the room waving at her trying to make her realize that the dance teacher was glaring at her for coming late. But rosé being the rosé that she was just giving them some weird ass face.

 But rosé being the rosé that she was just giving them some weird ass face

Rosé pov:
"The hell they are waving at me for,it's not like I'm blind"

Teacher:-"MISS PARK CHAEYOUNG YOUR LATE AGAIN"

Rosé:-
"Great rosé your gonna get fucked again congrats"