chapter 4

" wait..... WHAT"

"You heard me chae, you're gonna replace a backup dancer at mama for big bang" ms. Choi says while chuckling.

"But what about lisa and minji? They are way more trained in dancing than me" chaeyoung says in confusion.

"Yes, but both of them are busy with modeling for yg's clothing line" chaeyoung nods as a sign of understanding.

"Ms. Jennie the future predicter strikes once again" chaeyoung thought while walking to the cafeteria... after reaching the cafeteria she noticed the girls sitting so she went to their table lisa noticed chae "CHAEYOUNGAAAA OVER HEREEEE" after the whole cafeteria staring at the chae reached the table and took a seat next to jisoo "you really had to do that didn't you?" Chae asks the younger blonde haired girl "yep" lisa answers with a smirk which caused to chaeyoung to chuckle... "yo what did miss choi tell you? She looked pretty serious did she give you a punishment?" Jennie bombarded chaeyoung with questions "woah woah calm down there jen, it's just" the girl stops for a moment getting jisoo's attention from balancing a water bottle on a fork... chaeyoung took another breath before speaking "it's just miss choi wanted me as a backup dancer for big bang at mama"

_____________
|Else where|
————–—–

"TAEHYUNGGGGGG YOU GIVE ME BACK THAT DUMPLING RIGHT NOW"

"NO"

"TAEHYUNG YOU ALREADY ATE SEVEN I ONLY ATE SIX GIVE IT BACK OR ELSE"

"Or else what" smirks

"I'll take away the dream cat-"

"Too slow it's already in my tummy"

"...."

"YOULITTLEPIECEOFSHITIMGONNAFUCKINGDESTROYYOUREXISTENCEYOULITTLEFUCK"

"Jimin shut up it's just a dumpling" hoesok says " what?... WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S JUST A DUMPLING HE ATE EIGHT AND I ONLY AT SIX" the boy called jimin talks in furious "you two better stop before he's the one that destroys both of your existence" namjoon points at a sleeping yoongi both of boys gulped after namjoons statement "so ummm would you like to go play some video games?" Taehyung asks "sure" the same aged boy answers