chapter 2

2015-11-7

After a hard full day of training for the mama's from vocals to dance and rap it was definitely a tiring day.

V:- damn I'm so tired.

Rm:- I mean you're not alone, I'm so freakin worn-out.

Jin:- can y'all stop whining for just one second.

Rm:- oh look how's talking now, if it weren't for you messing up through choreo we wouldn't have time repeat it millions of times.

Jin:- YAH it's as if you're the world's best dancer, at least I look at human being while dancing not like a robot.

Rm:- WHAT DO YO-

suga:- "lazly" can y'all stop and grow up, "while standing up" it's honestly embarrassing how our leader and eldest are like that.

Jin:- YAH I'M OLDER THEN YO-

J-hpoe:- okayyyyy, that's enough practice for today how about we go home?

Jimin:- Yeah that's a good idea, come on everybody let's go.

While they were walking v noticed jungkook is still standing their in the corner so he called him "yo kook you comin?".

Jungkook:- huh? Ughh yeah coming.

《Five minutes ago while the other members were really arguing》

'Jungkook was sitting their in the corner thinking, thinking about that dream he had or more of a night mare ever since the beginning of this month he has been having weird dreams about a mysterious girl in his dreams the first dream he had about her was sweet and soft but the more he dreams of her day by day the dream gets darker, and it has been bugging him. Who is that girl why is he dreaming about her'

V:- yo jungkook you comin?

Jungkook:- huh? Ughh yeah coming.