chapter 3

Cuz of the new changes if u see the writing in "this way" it means that the character is mind talking to theirselfs.
         ~____________________~
Author's pov.

"MISS PARK CHAEYOUNG. YOU'RE LATE,AGAIN" said the dance teacher in a loud voice getting chaeyoungs attention and the whole class quite "great chaeyoung. You're gonna get fucked...again" chaeyoung turns around hesitantly facing the teacher "g-good m-morning ms. Choi" said chaeyoung stuttering with fear of her dance teacher "oh God lord Jesus help my pure soul" the teacher staring at chaeyoung with both hesitation and frustratiom and chaeyoung noticed it " I apologize ms. Choi, I promise I won't be late again" said chaeyoung after seeing that the teacher was about to talk "fine, go take a seat and don't repeat it again or else" warned ms. Choi reminding chaeyoung of her cleaning the dance room after over practicing for four more hours "NO, I-I mean no need for that" putting an awkward smile on after saying, the teacher chuckles and signals her to go sit, chaeyoung gets the signal and goes right away to sit next to Jennie and her other friends "you dumbass, we kept trying to tell u to watch out from the teacher but you're just standing there looking at us" said Jennie half scolding knowing what might happen to her friend.... chaeyoung was about to answer but ms. Choi coughed loudly while glaring at the two girls telling them to shut up and they did.

         ~_______________________~

Author's pov.

"Boys boys boys, focus" said hoseok while watching the boys practicing their choreo for mama 2015 "God hoseok we really are trying" the oldest Jin said in a tired tone, hoseok moving his eyes from Jin to the other members seeing them being worn-out "okay everyone, ten minute water break" after the members hearing their main dancers voice they all flopped on the floor one after another " yo kook, I just realised this is your last mama award show while being a teenager" taehyung said teasingly to the maknae " right, our jungkookie is not gonna be a baby boy anymore" said Jimin joining Taehyung on the teasing, jungkook just rolled his eyes in annoyances "who said that, I still have eleven months till I turn twenty" members laughing at the youngest was heard through the room after his statement "okay, now after we had a good laugh and break let's get back to practising" getting groans from the members is the only response for hoseok.

           ~_____________________~

Author's pov.

After finishing their dance
training the trainess were all
exidting the dance room while on the other hand rosé was packing her stuff while chatting with Jennie about the mama awards since it's so near "you know, I'm so freakin excited first this Years mama specifically" the older girl said while looking up imagining how this year's mama would look like while having her gummy smile on " why?, what is so special about this year's mama" the younger girl asked frowning while putting her packbag on her back... the older girl twisted her neck so fast towards the youngest with wide eyes saying "what the fuck do u mean by 'WhAt iS s0 SpEciAl Ab0ut thIs yEar's mAmA'?" Jennie said in disbelief while sarcastically repeating what chaeyoung said but continued with " don't you know that 2ne1 sunbae-nims are gonna perform? Plus ikon are gonna perform their for the first time and will win an award. Aren't u proud of them after all their training?" "Of course I am" said chaeyoung "well overall I feel something is gonna happen this year" Jennie said mescviously "well, let's wait and see ms. Jennie the future predicter" said chaeyoung while both of them chuckling about to exid the room until ms. Choi called chaeyoung "chaeyoung...please come here I wanna talk to u for a bit" both the girls looked at their teacher then chaeyoung faced Jennie telling her to go and wait for her with the other girls at the cafeteria " Jennie, go wait for me with the girls and I'll come back" the older girl nodded and exited the room....."yes ms. Choi, you wanted to talk to me" chaeyoung sat on the floor after reaching her teacher "yes chaeyoung about that I wanted to tell u that-" ms. Choi suddenly stopped which made chaeyoung confused "ms. Choi u wanted to tell m- oh no" chaeyoung said which then made ms. Choi also get confused and looked at her "please ms. Choi don't let me clean the dance room again please, the last time I did I found a boxer and it smelled like as if the boy had sex more then at least three times and wore it without washing it please ms. Choi I won't be late again please" chaeyoung said in a fast pass which led to ms. Choi letting out a small laugh " don't worry chaeyoung that's not what I wanted to tell u" said ms. Choi while still chuckling "then?" Was the younger girl response "oh I just wanted u to be a backup dancer for big bang for mama this year" said ms. Choi " oh,okay" said chaeyoung and Just sat their while ms. Choi is giving her a weird look until "wait" .    .    .    "WHAT".
              ~_________________~
                     Okay lulies
          That's pretty much it.
I hope I improved since I'm really satisfied with this chapter.
Also I made it a little longer as a sorry for taking such a long time.
    So yeah please don't forget to
           Vote for this chapter
                  And comment
Telling me what u think of this
                     New change
                    Bye💙