White Lillies

ꜱᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 4ᴛʜ, 6:52 ᴀ.ᴍ

             The boy woke up late. He scurried from his messy, undressed bed and ran into the steamy bathroom, he brushed his teeth and showered at the same time. He was late and today was the first day of classes being back in session since June. He wrapped a large bathroom towel around his waist and he strided into his room. He entered his wardrobe and pulled out an outfit. He put on a floral printed, black, sweatshirt and matching floral printed shorts. He put on matching thin black choker that made a bow, and he actually looked like he was going to a music festival. He wasn't shy to expressing himself even if others hated it. After lacing his combat boots, he grabbed his backpack and cycled to school.

             He put his bicycle on the bike rack and walked into the school, he prayed Mark didn't go to his school. He walked into the building and immediately went to his locker, he shoved his backpack inside only to grab the book he needed for that class. When he began to stroll to class he noticed his cute 'winky' friend who was a freshman but this year is a sophomore. He waved at the other who had the most delicate looking crown of white lilies in his head. "Ah- Hi Donkey!" That grabbed everyone in the halls attention and Haechan facepalmed. His now sophomore friend made up that name by combining his real name and monkey together, consequently it made donkey. "I told you not to call me that," He slapped the others head as they stood in the hallway. They were too early for class, even though he managed to wake up late. The sophomore pouted and rubbed his aching forehead, he made a heart with his hands, "Sorry, grumpy donkey,"

             "You think you're cute winky, you won't stop me with your cute face, or how you always wear cute pink shirts or your cute headband, I will not surrender!" The boy plunged his first in the air like 'thor,' more like the big idiot he could be at times. "Okay, okay donkey, I get it, I'm too cute, anyways, we have to go to class now, I will see you later, always know you are captured in my heart," The sophomore made a weird gesture that looked like a camera, but the gesture was cute. Haechan sarcastically held his heart like he was touched and the two parted ways. He walked up the stairs and entered his world language class. The teacher was dressed like one of those dudes who go to IKEA, and gets kicked out for filming a 'vlog.'

             The boy already could tell it would be a long and maybe painful year. He sat in a seat near the back of the class, he didn't want to be called on ever. His class was uneventful and he met up with 'winky' multiple times that day. That made his day a little better. He slumped his shoulders and progressed to his gym class. He went into the gym and sat on one of the benches. His legs dangled off the side of the bench. When the gym teacher entered he stood up and got into line with the rest of the students in his grade. His tan skin glimmered under the harsh gym lights and he looked like a human spotlight. "Run forty laps!" He sighed loudly and followed the teachers instructions. Forty laps later the boy literally was seated in the middle of the gym floor, out of breath.

//short filler chapter but the last one before this book ends :))