Prologue

Hanahaki

H A N A H A K I

             Hanahaki is an illness that sprouts from one-sided love. The subject suffering experiences coughing, vomiting of flower petals and sometimes whole flowers if the condition worsens. The disease can be cured but as the petals dwindle from their systems all of their feelings do also. After their feelings completely leave them, their world becomes black and white, no enjoyment.

             The tan boy's soft brown locks bounced with the gentle rhythm of his movements while he moved along to the beat of the heavy rhythm around him. A glorifying aura hit him as he watched a pale, lean figure walk past. The person being not much taller than him, a few centimeters at best, sat on a stool in the corner of the room watching the tan boy dance. The dancing male tried to avoid stealing glances with the fluffy haired seated subject but out of habit his soft doe eyes met the others fiery, free orbs.

             "How was the cake?" The boy on the brown stool erupted with confidence in his voice but a shy, glittering twinkle grazed his powerful glare. The dancing male stepped closer to the other so they weren't so far apart and gave the seated boy a warm smile. "Actually no, it was, well it is dressed in black roses which are depressing. I don't like dark things, I prefer a brighter life,"

             "I should take offense since it's the cake I chose but you seem kind. I like your vibe. Yeah, I like it-"

             Their meeting was so simple yet it sparked a fate so dark and twisted like the roses clothing the cake.

                                                                                 ///

This book I have fully written out so I decided to publish it, I already previously published something like this but the plot had holes and it made no sense so this version is much better, btw this is the Prologue that's why it is so short and meh.